04.08.2019

Dear diary,
I woke up a few hours ago.. it's 8PM at the moment and I'm waiting for it to get dark outside so me and Krad could  spray paint and stuff. I'm so excited to go outside.  I can't wait to draw onto the street walls...

Well.. it's almost 1AM now and we almost got caught.

I really love making street art. It has been ages since I last did that...

But right now I'm feeling depressed and I have a stomach ache. I guess spray painting without masks is dangerous after all.

When I feel depressed I feel like I don't care about anything... But when I feel anxious then I care too much about everything... When I have both I'm just a crying mess..

Right now I'm feeling a little bit of both and I want to curl up in a corner and cry for hours.

They say that crying doesn't make you weak but it shows that you've been strong for too long. But I've always been weak.

I miss all those people who've died in those those past few years and I hate myself for not telling the people who are dying that they're dying.

I know exactly when people are going to die.. I just get this feeling in my chest.. it feels like my heart is being squeezed.. but with people I don't know it's different... It's strange.
I can smell death on them..
It's the smell of dirt and freshly cut grass mixed with lavender and the metallic scent of blood.

When it's strong.. I know that they're going to die soon.. but when it's weak.. there's a chance for them to live.. when it's medium.. then there's an exactly 50/50 percent chance that they'll die or have to fight with death the rest of their life.