15.08.19

Hey..
I guess this will be a goodbye to Krad..
I'll miss them.

Dear Krad,
If you ever read this then I'm either dead or.. you've gotten out of Kaagvere. Either of those two or you've broken up with me and I've decided to tell you some things...
You know. We had fun.. We laughed together, We cried together.. We did so many things in such a short time. We didn't really have much time to really know each other that well but I know that I'll really miss you. Right now I'm tearing up at the thought that we'll have to be apart soon.. and I won't hear from you for a while.. Just know that you'll have my heart even if you leave me because I won't need it where I'm going.. I think you know what I mean.. Maybe next time you see me I'm hanging by a rope.. with that same exact letter in my hand.. Or it'll be different? The letter that is.. Or maybe next time you see me you won't love me anymore and would much rather be leaving me than loving me... And you know.. I've always wondered.. How did we end up like this? They say.. "True love meets you in your mess." I guess that's kind of true? I really hope you'll get through your depression and stuff.. and after I'm gone you'll move on quickly... Just know that you're the best thing that ever happened to me and I haven't lived as much as I've lived in those past two weeks my whole fucking life! And don't ever forget that you're beautiful... no.. you're mother fucking gorgeous. And no matter what you say or do.. I'll still love you.. I just hope that one day... you'll love me as much as I love you.

I love you,
Your Lane.

I have never written a letter before alright?! I know it's weird..