Happy News.

Brooklyn's POV:

Mums phone rang through the car and interrupted her telling us what Gab's mum had said.

"Yes Romeo?" Mum answered.

"Can my friend... I mean girlfriend come around tonight?" R

"Aww that so sweet! Sorry we've got plans she cant, maybe tomorrow."V.

"Okay mum, got to go bye." He then put the phone down and mum parked up out side of the house. It only took 20 minutes because traffic wasn't as bad as this morning and mum sped a little.

We all got out of the car and walked straight into the house.

"Come sit down your two we need to talk." V

Me and gabby sat down on the sofa and gripped each others hands tightly.

"Well your mum phoned me Gab's and said that she has told social services that your in my custody now and you live with us. That means you will never have too see them again." Mum said softly and gabby's face lit up like a light.

"This is soo amazing!" She screamed.

"This means that we can stay together forever." B. I then kissed her lips and mum walked away.

"Iv just got too go pick up Harper, Cruz and Romeo form school." Mum spoke leaving the house. She shut the front door behind her and Gab's jumped off the sofa and walked over to the fridge.

"Do you want a smoothie?" She asked preparing some berries and yogurt.

"Yea please. Don't make too much mess." B

"I won't," she said putting all the fruit and yogurt in the blender and switching it on. A few minuted later she came back over too me and handed over a cup of smoothie.

"Thanks," b

We drank the drinks and gabby shortly fell asleep on my shoulder.

I just put on the TV trying not too make too much noise then...

"Brooklyn! Gabby!" The kids shouted running through the door.

"Shush!!" I said holding a finger over my lips.

All the kids ran straight to their rooms to change and Harper was carried up by the baby sitter.

Dad had work today and just arrived back home.

"So what's for dinner," he whispered to mum standing in the kitchen. They carried on whispering too each other then gabby woke up.

"Morning, I mean afternoon." I said and she giggled. She stood up putting her hair in a high pony tail. Then dad strangely call for a family meeting.

We were all sat around the large couches in the large room.

"Right children," dad said nervously," me and mum have something to tell you."

"Well then tell us," Romeo said in a mood.

"We're moving back into the bigger house, the one just a few minutes away from school." D. All the kids seemed exited and so did mum, dad and gabby. I was just a little confused.

"Whats up brook?" Dad asked.

"Why are we moving?" B

"There's not enough room here. Plus there's going to be two new baby's." Dad said patting my back and leaving.

"I guess so!" Now I was starting to feel exited. I now know that we have a nursery to decorate and I get my old bigger than bigger rooms back. Yes rooms, I have three!

"This is going to be fun!" I said walking over to the rest of the family playing sport in the back garden.

Cruz and mum were playing table tennis, while dad, Romeo, Gab's and Harper were all paying football.

I Decided to just roll my jeans up and sit my feet in the pool.

Mum and dad walked back into the house to dish up dinner.

"Kids dinner," mum called a few minutes later.

"Coming," we all said In unison.

We ate our dinner, which was cottage pie, and the dad wanted to speak to us again.

"Okay children, we didn't tell you when we are moving. Anyway we are moving on Thursday and you will all have the rest off the week of school." Dad said and cruz, Romeo and harper cheered. Gabs was just sitting there on her phone playing candy crush and I was think about what rooms I should take.

***Skip to Wednesday Night***

Everything in my bedroom has gone. Just my bed, desk and phone chargers remain. we had just had dinner and gabby was gathering her last few bits of clothing in the spare room.

"BROOKLYN!" She shouted. I rushed out of my room and along the corridor to the spare room. She was kneeling on the floor grasping hold of her stomach moaning in pain.

I rushed straight over to here and rubbed her back.

"Everything's going to be okay." I whispered.

"MUM!" I shouted. About thirty seconds later mum ran into the room and saw that Gab's was in pain. She was telling her to breath and stay calm.

Soon after her pains stopped and mum gave her some tablets, mum then left her too sleep and I just packed the rest of her belonging away quietly.

***MORNING***

Gab's POV:

Today was moving day and it was 9:30am, Brooklyn lay behind me as if we were spooning but without making and sexual contact.

I gently got out of the bed and tiptoed to the on-suit, I locked the door and undressed. When I turned on the shower the water trickled down my body. You could tell how hot the water was because of the steam coming from the shower floor. I washed my hair, body and go out wrapping a towel around me. I then unlocked the bathroom door to find Brooklyn laying sleepily, halve awake looking at his phone which lay on the palms of his hands.

"Morning," he said in his sexy morning croaky voice.

"Morning sleepily," I smirked and threw a teddy of harpers that never got retuned to her.

"I am not sleepy I am just not awake." He said trying to be clever.

"Anyways, Im going to get some clothes and dry my hair," I then waked over to my walk in wardrobe and found a pile of clothes he must of left for me.

It was some underwear, a plain white top, black jeans, black ankle boots and a knitted colourful kimmo. I smiled as he knew this was one of my favourite outfits.

The clothes where now in my hands and I walked back into the room and straight to the bathroom to get changed. Once I was ready I turned on the hair dryer and attempted to dry my hair; but It failed.

"Brooklyn!" I called.

"Yes," he said walking in the bathroom.

"Can you dry my hair please," I said pouting.

"Pleasure," I smiled at is cute comment and handed him the dryer, he the turned it on and I took a few selfies on his phone whith out him knowing.

One he was finished Victoria called us for breakfast. I quickly brushed my teeth and Brooklyn put some trousers and a top on.

For breakfast we had toast and some pancakes made by the chef.

"Right guys, bags in the car were leaving!" David shouted.