CHAPTER Twelve (E)

Gab's Pov

The rest of the holiday was cute.

It was the last day and we were set to leave for the airport a little later on. I had packed mine and Brooklyn's things, we were both ready to leave.

It was midday, me and Brooklyn were in the bedroom fixing up a few things when Romeo came in.

"Mums taking us out for lunch," He announced," she said be down in 5 if you want to come."

"We'll stay home thanks Romeo, tell mum to leave some money," Brooklyn smiled back.

Romeo then left the room and me and Brooklyn resumed back to tidying up after our self."Do you want some food and watch a movie?" Brooklyn asked. I nodded in a response to a yes. Brooklyn left the bedroom and stomped down the stairs like a Hurd of elephants. I followed him down to the kitchen a few moments later.

So far this holiday has been the most I could image, me and Brooklyn have become closer and I guess that's what we needed a little more comfort for both of us. Brooklyn's become my rock in just a matter of weeks, but we have trust. My mother once told me that she didn't trust any man until she realised who she loved, her best friend. That just happened to lead to me. I can tell that Victoria isn't too calm around me... Maybe that's because just she doesn't know or trust me yet. I want her to believe I'm the best for Brooklyn because that's all I ever try to be.

I sat down on the couch in the lounge and ate what Brooklyn had kindly made, Pizza! I Probably eat too much pizza but who cares; not me. Once we'd done eating I put on my swim suit and headed down to the beach. I began to walk out the door when...

"Damn you're fine," Brooklyn giggled as he lightly hit my butt ;]. I rolled my eyes and finally left the house giggling along the way.