Chapter Three. (E)

GAB'S POV:

The rest of Friday evening with Brooklyn was spent talking and watching films. By the time I wanted to get going home it's started storming really heavily.

Victoria suggests 'that I should stay here for the night up in Brooklyn's bedroom.' So that's exactly what I did.

It was 10pm and me and Brooklyn set for the stairs up to his room.

"I love you," he whispered while grabbing my hand.

"I love you too brook." He smiled and I blushed.

When we reached his bed room I put on one of Brooklyn's long tops and took off my trousers. On the other hand, Brooklyn took almost everything off a part from his boxers. DAMN this boy is hot!!!

I jumped onto the right side of his bed while he sneaked into the left. He then turned to look in my eyes and kissed my lips softly. I felt his arms snake around my body and pull me close to him. I layed tucked into him for the rest of the night.

*The Next Day*

I woke up to the smell of bacon walking up my nose. I opened my eyes slightly and Brooklyn wasn't there.

I put on a tee shirt and trousers that Victoria left out for me and walked down the stairs to the kitchen. Victoria was cooking bacon on the stove and Brooklyn was just stood watching eager to eat it all.

"Hi beautiful," Brooklyn walked to me and kissed me on the forehead," I didn't want to wake you, you looked so peaceful. Anyway iv made plans for us today."

"Okay Beckham," I smiled at his cute face.

"Get a room," Romeo shouted from the breakfast bar. I hadn't met hid siblings before. Now they were back from their uncles I could get to know them.

Just to annoy Romeo, Brooklyn grabbed my waist pulled me close and started to kiss me heavily then he put his hands around my neck and I did the same.

Victoria walked towards us, "now Brooklyn please get a room, and iv got you the thing you asked for." She told us and he let me go and winked at vic. I had a slight feeling that it had do with the convo they had last night just after we done that.

"Where are they?" Brooklyn asked.

"In the bathroom on the locked draw, the keys are in the cabinet." She answered him.

He ran to the cabinet on the wall behind the sofa and snatched the keys. He then ran back to me and grabbed my hand. His hand pulled me quickly towards the bathroom near the fish tank and opened the door.

"Now just to be on the safe side Nym brought some of these," he pulled out a pack of extra safe condoms in a blue box," it will be my first time and I want it to be with someone special, like you ." He stared into my eyes waiting for an opinion.

"I agree, and it's sorta my first time to which is pretty embarrassing." I began to feel the heat cover my cheeks, I was blushing.

Brooklyn put the box into his trouser pocket and locked the cabinet door, he then kissed my cheek and led me back into the hallway.

Victoria smiled at Brooklyn and he put a sly thumbs up.

"What we you two doing locked into bathroom together?" Romeo hissed.

"We were just having some private talk that's all." Brook answered him.

"Okay. Sure you was." Romeo sarcastically remarked.

"Romeo!!! Stop being so rude! If they need a talk about adult stuff then they don't need any children hearing things they have to say. Now apologise." Victoria told of Romeo.

"Sorry Brooklyn." Brooklyn smiled at Romeo as he entered the games room.

"So is everything going good between you two?" Victoria asked.

"Yea everything well, I was actually wondering if Gab's could come to LA with us on Tuesday. I know we haven't been together that long but we really love each other." He smiled down at me

"Of course she can. I will need her passport and a letter from a parent to say she's aloud to come."

I put my head on brooks shoulder and smiled.

Me and Brooklyn spent the rest of the weekend together enjoy each others company. On Sunday we had a trip to blue water shopping centre. We went into the photo booth and had a strip of photos which I kept as a book mark. The rest of Sunday we watched a film at the cinema and had a nice meal at an Italian restaurant. I then slep around brooks house and fell into sleep by his muscly chest. Dreaming of the things we could be.

☺️😘