Chapter Nine. (E)

GABS POV:

Me and Brooklyn found our seats in the first class section where only a select few were seated. Brook and I sat at back on the left away from his parents so we could have some down time.

I was struggling to put my back pack in the on board luggage above my head.

"Let me help you with that," brook gestures towards my bag.

"Okay." , I said passing him my bag and moving to the side to let him to the luggage storage.

"Thanks," I smiled

"That's okay anytime and anything anywhere for my princess."

I blushed a little while kissing him.

"Sorry miss but we are about to take please take you seat and strap in." The flight attendant looked at. I then sat at the window seat with brook beside me.

I'd only been on a plane five times, only on short journeys really, but  there was this one time that I went to Disney world with my parents, that flight seemed to last forever!

I put my head on Brooklyn's shoulder as we were about to take off and he grabbed my hand.

"I love you," he spoke into my ear.

"I love you too," I whispered into his shoulder.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•

We had been on the plane for an hour and the seat belt sign turned off for a while now.

"Do you want something from your bag?" Brook asked me.

"Yes please," I hesitated," can you just get my bag down please," He nooded at me and undone his belt and lifted his body out of the seat. His lifted his arms up to the luggage carrier above our seats.

When he did reach up his top lifted slightly and you could see the outskirts his 'V' line and the parts of his six pack. I leant over and poked his stomach which made him flinch and me giggle a little.

He grabbed my bag then closed luggage carrier and came to sit back down next to me.

"Here you go beautiful," he remarked as my bag fell onto my lap.

I kissed his cheek and dropped my bag on top on my feet. My hands undone my seat buckle and I took out the condoms that were still in my pocked and threw them in My bag.

My bag suddenly fell onto the floor causing a sound of sudden destruction.

We must have been loud because Victoria got out of her seat to see what we were up to.

She came over suddenly, and furrowed her eyebrows to Brooklyn Nest of messy hair.

She quickly put her attention back to the bag which was on the floor.

"Just came over to check if you wanted any drinks, just ask someone," she smiled.

"Okay thanks for letting me know," I smiled back at vic and she walked back to her seat.

The time was now 7:00 uk time and we had been on the flight for six hours. All I wanted to do was sleep, but Harper kept on crying and Cruz was arguing with David about a stupid game.

"Brook, I can't sleep," I groaned.

"Me neither," he heavily spoke as his main focus was on the book which was on his lap.

"I'm so tired." I yawned and cuddled into Brooklyn's chest as he grabbed my body with his arms and held me tight.

"Night baby girl, I love  you." He whispered Into my hair.

I then fell asleep in Brooklyn's arms. I felt safe, yet comfortable and also loved. I love this kid so much!