Chapter 12 (Unedited)

A/N Warning: This chapter contains self-harm and attempted suicide and is basically just Draco being depressed. Don't like, Don't read

Draco's POV

I no longer felt wanted. My mate hated me, my best friend was always off shagging some poor random girl, my parents were both dead and just to make things better the whole school hated me as well.

I fucking hate my life, maybe I should just die.

You know what? I should've just killed myself in the first place, then none of this would have happened...

I picked up the blade and pressed it into my wrist.

I cut once

Twice

Three times...

I lost track of how many times I did it, but it felt right, for a moment it was like all that stuff never happened. Why hadn't I done this before? But then the realization hit me... What the fuck did I just do? There was so much blood everywhere. I picked up my wand, cleaned the blood off my arm and the floor and cast a glamour charm over my wrist.

I was on my way to the great hall when...

"You're just a bloody slut" I heard someone shout from the Gryffindor common room

The portrait swung open and Hermione stepped out with her back facing me

"How dare you Ronald, I wanted to be with you, not Draco. I cared about you, why can't you see that!?" she yelled with a sob in her voice.

She slammed the portrait shut, earning a complaint from the Fat Lady, and glared at me.

Her face had tears running down it and her beautiful eyes were full of sadness.

She turned away from me and started running.

I felt the familiar pain in the back of my head but I tried to ignore it as I chased after her.

"Hermione wait!" I called after her

She kept running

"Hermione you know this isn't my fault, can you please talk to me"

This time she stopped and slowly turned around

"Not your fault? Not your fault!? This is your fault! It's all your bloody fault!"

"Hermione I-"

"I wish you didn't exist, my life would've been perfect without you!" she yelled at me

Her words worsened the pain, it was unbearable

"I'm sorry" I mumbled before I walked away from her

"Are you alright? You've been really quiet today"

"I'm fine Blaise" I answered in my best 'I'm not thinking about ways to kill myself' voice

"So, how you going with Granger?"

I could use my knife

"Horrible"

I could use my wand

"Well, I'm sure you'll get her sooner or later and then I get to say I told you so on your wedding day"

I could jump off the astronomy tower

"Mhm"

Yeah, the astronomy tower was perfect

Blaise looked at me in concern "Are you sure you're alright?"