the russian elevator - scoops troop <3

IMAGINE, BEING THE FITH MEMBER OF THE SCOOPS TROOP

. . . . .

the elevator came to a sudden stop and the group all went flying in every direction. 

"my groin! fell on my groin! dustin! get this off of me!" shouted steve from under what y/n assumed was a heavy box. 

he stood up a pained expression on his pretty face. 

"you okay harrington?"she said with a concerned yet amused gaze.

"i'm fine, probably not going to be able to reproduce ever, but other than that fine.

"that's a shame, y/n and steves kids would be really cute." said robin and a smirk. 

"oh shut up guys!" said y/n hiding her blush, they all knew y/n liked him except for steve because he was an idiot. 

"y/n we're stuck in a russian elevator you may as well hear it before we die-" dustin said putting his hands on his hips, soon getting interrupted by steve. 

"-don't you dare henderson!

"- c'mon y/n, how didn't you notice he's been in love with you since you fought that demagorgan last year."

she turned to steve who was blushing, "that true?" he nodded and she marched over grabbing the red tie of his uniform and pulling him in a kiss. 

it was short and sweet. 

"you're pretty cool too harrington, for a mum."

. . . . .

kinda took the piss with this one, but i hope u laughed at least a little. 

please if u liked vote, comment , share and follow me !