dangerous criminal - alexei & hopper & joyce.

IMAGINE, LYING THAT YOUR A POLICE OFFICER AT SEVETEEN TO TODD SO YOU CAN TAKE HIS CAR

. . . . .

"todd it may seem that this man is not evil, but trust me he is one of the most dangerous criminals in the world." said y/n holding up her wallet flashing a fake cop badge that was in there that she got from dustin. she showed to fast for him to see it was fake. alexei just smiled, which wasn't helping her case. he needed to look evil not nice.

"aren't you a little young to be a detective?" he said unconvinced. 

"excuse me did you just insult one of the head people of the u.s government?" said hopper. 

"oh, i'm so sorry uh miss..?" he said asking for her name. 

"miss smirnoff." she made up, bluffing.

"like the drink?

"jesus how many times you gonna insult me i could have you in jail real fast buddy watch your mouth." y/n sipped her blueberry slurpee and hoping in the car as hopper sped off. 

joyce turned back to her, "maybe you should be an actor?

"yeah maybe, maybe i could work with rob lowe-" she turned to alexei, "-do you know who who rob lowe is?" alexei just looked at her with a confused face. "you poor russians." she shook her taking another sip of her slurpee.

. . . . .

hope you losers enjoyed <3 

comment if you did!