Meeting

Yoongi was laying in his bed when his mom came in with out knocking.
"Aye, go to the store and get food to restock the cabinets as we are running out now"
"So no knock?"
"Just go to the store"
" I'm going, gosh"
Yoongi and his mom didn't have the best mother son relationship. His mom had been on drugs for about a year now, his father left him when he was young, and his sister prostituted herself. He felt alone in this world, he didn't really have any friends. They all either moved, became distant, or were fake. He had a girlfriend but she left him for someone less attractive but with more money. Yoongi got outta his bed and went to wash up. He wore at red and black striped shirt, ripped blue jeans, black adidas, and a blue hoodie. He grabbed his phone and walked to the store to buy groceries. Once he got in the store an awful lot of people were staring at him. This happened every where he went, yoongi is not only attractive but also well dressed and nice smelling. As he walked down the aisles of the store more and more people turned their heads staring in awe as they watched the blue haired boy walk down the aisle.
*mumbling*
"Why do people always stare at me? Am I bleeding outta my asshole? Do I have something on me? What the fuck they want?"
As yoongi started checking out the groceries some one tapped him in his shoulder.
"What?"
"Um sir?"
"Yes?"
"I just wanted to say you are very attractive and I think that hair color looks great on you"
Then yoongi turned to the stranger
"Thank you, sir. You're not so bad yourself"
Then the stranger started blushing
"ooouuu someone's blushing"
"Stop it"
The stranger said in a playful manner lightly pushing yoongi.
"What's your name?" The stranger questioned
"I'm yoongi"
"I'm jimin, nice to meet you"
After they introduced themselves jimin's mom calls for him.
"Jimin!!!!"
"I'm coming!!!!"
"Meet me at the park tomorrow at 12?"
"Ok"
Yoongi took all the bags walking home with a smile on his face. He wasn't greeted with the happy manner he had before when he walked in his home doors.
"Took you long enough"
His smile went away immediately remembering this is who he lived with. He had made plans before to buy a house for him and his sister, but he waited till he graduated to do that. It was now 11:00 am yoongi washed up and went to bed. The next morning he got up with the biggest smile on his face remembering
He got to see jimin again. It was 8 when he got up, he frowned at that because he had to wait 4 hours until he got to see jimin. Yoongi slept for 3 hours more then got back up to get ready. He ate breakfast, brushed his teeth, washed his face, then put on a pink polo shirt, black jeans, white Jordan's, and this time a red hoodie. Yoongi. This time took the car his father's Chevy to the park.
With jimin
"Mom please don't stay it's okay really"
"How will you get home?"
"I will walk, our house isn't that far from here"
"Okay, be careful"
"I will"
Jimin put tied his jacket around his waist. He proceeded to walk to the front of the park to see if he saw yoongi. He reached the front as soon as a grey Chevy pulled to the front, then yoongi jumped out. When yoongi met up with jimin, they both shook hands.
"Hey yoongi" jimin bowed
"You don't have to be so formal with me"
"Oh okay, I'm used to bowing everytime I greet someone so it's natural"
"Oh."
Jimin and yoongi started walking down the sidewalk of the park.
"So, yoongi. Tell me about your self"
"Okay um, I'm 19, I live with my mom but I'm moving out soon, I have a sister, my favorite color is blue."
"That explains the hair"
"Yeah, tell me something about you"
"What would you like to know?"
"Um, how old are you?"
"I am also 19"
"Cool, are you planning on going to college?"
"Nah, I dance I don't have time for college. You?"
"No, simply because I don't want to"
Jimin giggles at that comment
"Red looks better"
"Huh?"
"Red looks better on you"
"Really?"
"Yes"
"Okay"
"What kind of dance do you do?"
"Any kind"
"Show me something"
"Out here? In front of all these people? I think not!"
"Oh come on, it won't hurt"
"People will stare"
"Look, if you dance then I will show you a talent of mine. Deal?"
"Fine"
Jimin starts doing the choreography he is currently working on then stops shortly after
"That was good"
"Thank you"
"No problem"
"Now, show me a talent of yours"
"I need a piano"
"You play piano?! I have to see that"
Jimin grabs yoongi's hand running back to his car.
"My mom has a piano, you could play on that"
When yoongi and jimin make it too jimin's house jimin introduced yoongi and told his mom the purpose of his visit.
"It's in the den"
Yoongi sat at the piano and started playing. Once the song was over jimin's mom, dad, sister, and brother had come into the den to listen. When yoongi turned around his whole face turned red.
"H-hello"
"This is my family"
"I'm yoongi"
"Nice to meet you yoongi, I'm Clare(jimin's mom)"
"I'm josh (jimin's bro)"
"I'm Johnathan(jimin's dad)"
"I'm sarah(jimin's sister)"
"Nice to meet you all"
"That was amazing piano playing"
"Thank you miss"
"Your welcome, you should come over more often"
*whispering*"he is fine"
"I met him first, don't be a cock block"
"Ugh, I have a boyfriend anyway"
Yoongi then gets a call from his sister

Madi: where are you?
YG: That doesn't matter, where are you?
madi: at home
YG: okay, what you want
madi: I want your chips but I had to ask you first.
YG: I don't care, don't eat them all!"
Madi: I won't
Call ends
"We should make arrangements to go some where sometime"
"Sure"
Then yoongi checked the time and realized it was time for his mother's medication
"I should get going, I have to take care of something. Um, give me your number and let me know what time works for you."
Jimin put his number in yoongi's phone and vis versa.
"Bye yoongi"
"Bye, it was nice meeting y'all"
"You too"
"He is a nice boy, is he the one you were talking to in the grocery store?"
"Yeah"
"He has a nice butt"
"Stop Sarah"
"What? Am I lying?"
"I'm so done with you."
With yoongi
"Mom? Where are you?"
"In my room"
Yoongi grabbed his mom's pills and water and ran to her room.
"It's time to take your medicine"
"No, I don't want it"
"Please mom, do you want to die?"
"No"
"Then take the pills you child"
Although yoongi and his mom didn't have the best relationship he still loved her no matter what she did.
After he made sure his mom swallowed the pills he pulled his clothes off and changed into something more comfortable and went to watch a movie in his room.
"Hey dork, do you want these?"
"Yes"
Madi went over to yoongi and handed him the bowl of mochi.
"Thank you"
"No problem"
after about 10 movies yoongi fell asleep.
With jimin
"So you like that boy jimin?"
"Um, yes"
"This early? You a hoe"
"At least I'm still a virgin, slut"
"Don't talk to your sister that way"
"She deserved it"
"Don't be so mean"
"Yes sir"
Jimin washed up and went to bed
The next morning
"Mom? Mom are you home?"
"Yoongi!!"
"What's wrong?"
"Come look, quick!!"