Oops/ boys day out 4

Jh: do you mind leaving for a bit

JM: no

Jh: thank you

Hoseok pov

I have been friends with yoongi for forever now and of course I have seen him sad, mad, happy, you name it but I can't really tell what he's feeling right now. Usually I would be able to tell by his facial expressions but his face is blank. Like there's no emotion in his body. What the hell did jimin do to him?

Jh: yoonie? Are you okay?

I was careful to speak in a soft voice because I didn't wanna upset him anymore. Yoongi looks like a tough guy right? I mean... he is but, he's really a big softie if you've known him for long enough he'll start to show his more soft side than always being cold.

YG:I feel like I upset jimin

Jh: what happened?

YG: while me and jimin were walking I noticed he started to get really red so I asked him if he was okay and he said he was just hot so I told him to take his hoodie off and he said it wouldn't help and that he was actually thinking of something that happened a couple days ago

Jh: why do you think you upset him?

YG: because.... he would usually tell me what happened. When he brings things up to me, he explains then instead of giving me a dry answer.

Jh: did he yell at you?

YG: just a scold

Jh: you don't have to stay here if you don't want to, I'm willing to take you home if you want.

YG: I wanna leave but I don't wanna leave them

Jh: where do you wanna go then?

YG: I wanna go home, but I don't want them in my house yet. I don't know if my sister has some random dude in there or not. I don't know if the floor is swept, if the dishes are done, or if my room is clean.

Jh: we can just lie to them, Jin-hyung will see right through them but the others won't.

YG: okay

I grabbed yoongi's hand and began leading him to the group of others sitting at a table in the grass. When we approached them, I thought it was really fucking adorable when yoongi hid hisself behind me. I think smiled out loud.

Jh: you're too cute yoongi. I left my phone at yoongi's house. Is it okay if we go back to get it?

Jin: how you gonna get there?

Jh: with your car. Hurry up

Jin: damn, let me stand first

YG: I can't wait to be in my bed again

Jin: what are y'all actually gonna do?

Jh: yoongi wants to go back home, but he's gonna invite them over.

Jin: then why don't they just come with us now?

YG: you know about what my sister does, right?

Jin: yeah

YG: I don't know if she has someone there right now. She usually destroys the entire fucking house while she's alone and I don't know if it's safe to bring them yet.

Jin: you know, when you hid yourself behind hobi that was cute as fuck

YG: stob it

Jin: hey!
_______

When we finished cleaning the house. We were gonna go back to the park and convince the others to come with us but we decided to lie again.

Jin: you have jimin's number?

YG: yes

Jin: okay, call him and let me talk

YG: why?

Jin: so I can get them to come here

YG: okay
________

JM: hello?

Jin: hey, this is Jin. I can't get yoongi out of his bed so I'm gonna bring y'all here

JM: okay

Jin: bye bye
_________

YG: you slick bitch

Jin: hehehe, I'll be back

YG: hobi?

Jh: huh?

YG: where you at?

Jh: In your kitchen

YG: you should have told me you were hungry, what did you want?

Jh: you

YG: what?

Jh: food

YG: no duh, what exactly do you want?

Jh: you

YG: I'm not food

Jh: you're a snack, now come here

Yoongi pov

I know hobi is my best friend, but like... how do I say no to him? I kinda wanted to anyway.

YG: slow down bitch

Jh: shh

Author pov

Hobi carried yoongi to his room knowing Jin would be back in 5 short minutes and not wanting to waste any time. Yoongi pushed the door shut just as they made it in his room. Hoseok placed Yoongi on his bed lightly while kissing down his body starting from his lips and removing his clothes while doing so. Yoongi moaned softly as hoseok sucked hickeys on his neck while undoing his belt and removing his pants. Hoseok continued kissing down yoongi's body while yoongi began removing his clothes but doing so a little rushed. Once all clothes were off along with the lights, hoseok began stroking yoongi's cock earning soft moans. Yoongi rolled his hips forward while reaching for hoseok's cock and running his thumb across the tip. Hoseok, with one swift move, had yoongi straddling his thighs with his index finger in his ass working him open. Yoongi groaned in pleasure but mostly pain as hoseok added a second finger. Yoongi slowly rolled his hips on hoseok fingers while he stretched yoongi open with his middle and index fingers. Yoongi slowly sunk down on Hoseok's cock lightly moaning at the pain but bouncing at a slow pace while he got use to hoseok's size. The pain slowly but surely ceased. Yoongi leaned forward putting his hands on hoseok's shoulders as he increased his pace becoming a moaning mess. Hoseok, becoming impatient, grabbed yoongi waist and snapped his hips upward meeting yoongi's ass half way.
________
Jin: y'all can sit in here I'll be back shortly

Jin started to yoongi's room and as he came closer and closer to the door, moans got louder and louder.

Jin: hobi!

Jh: fuck Jin! What do you want?

Jin: the others are in the living room

YG: shit, did they hear?

Jin: I don't know, they didn't say anything about it though

YG: okay

Jin: hurry up and get dressed

Yoongi and hobi ran around trying to get their clothes on as quick as possible. Yoongi wiped the sweat off of his and hoseok's foreheads before walking to the living room to meet the faces of  their disturbed friends

Jk: hey

Jh: hey

Tae: wanna tell us what was goin on in there?