A dream and then... A K-KISS?! (#8)

2/20 A/N:

YOOOOOO! Heeey so this fic been weighing on my mind again so don't mind it if there's suddenly so many fucking updates. 'M not gonna conjure up any NEW chapters, just gonna be re-editing a lot of of the shit that somehow?? a lot of people read? I mean I guess just different strokes for different folks

UPDATED

MICHAEL'S POV

"Hello, Michael." and unfamiliar voice said quietly while i was walking and talking with Ritchie at the camp.

"W-What? Ritchie, did you hear that?" i ask

"Hear what Michael?"

Somethings up...

"Michael are you okay?" Ritchie asked with a concerned expression on his face.

"I guess you're wondering who I am, right?" The voice called again.

Am I going crazy?

"M-MICHAEL! Snap out of it! What's wrong?!" Ritchie said louder as he put each of his hands on each of my shoulders.

"N-nothing. Don't worry."

"You really shouldn't lie to your friend like that." The voice said again.

"..sh-shut up." I whispered to the voice.

"Michael?" Ritchie asked.

"Y-yeah?" I said, while feeling my face sweat for no reason in particular.

"M-michael..." All of a sudden, everything around us turned pitch black. "Wh-what's going on?" He looked at me.

"I-i don't kno-" I cut my own sentence off as Ritchie disappeared. "R-Ritchie?!"

"Michael.." I heard Ritchie's voice call after me, "Why didn't you save me?"

"Wh-what? From what? RITCHIE WHERE ARE YOU!?" I shouted.

"All you ever do is yell, yell, AND YELL."

What is going on?!

"DO YOU EVEN PAY ATTENTION TO ME?!" Ritchie screamed.

I looked around but still couldn't see Ritchie.

"W-what do you mean? Where are you?" I asked into the pure darkness, hoping that he was somewhere nearby.

"You never wanted to be my friend from the start... YOU- Y-YOU HATED ME." He said, his voice piercing into my ears.

"Ritchie, I WOULD NEVER HATE YOU, you know that," I said back to him. Silence surrounded us, and a cloud of smoke forms, leaving a person behind where it once was.

"Do I know that though?" Ritchie says.

"Ritchie I-I like you.. A lot." Tears form in my eyes and I fall down on my knees while Ritchie slowly walks closer simply observing me hold back my tears that want to gush out and form a river.

"I never meant to yell at you. I didn't know I was supposed to save you. I try my best to pay attention to you as much as possible. And I DON'T hate you. Please, believe me..

      I love you." My tears broke through as Ritchie stood right in front of me and looked down, I managed to stop some tears but not all.

"Michael, I love you too.." He says quietly. "But you..." he giggles a bit, "You are too late."

"michael.."

"Michael."

"MICHAEL!!"