Sit on my lap (Act #9) *ALL THE ART IS MINE*

Yeet *INSERT LENNY FACE* hehe >:3

Okay, so I THINK i said this before, but blablabla it turns out theres something super wrong with my old PC Blablabla I'm using my friend's PC right now..

OKAY! SO, as long as my PC is being fixed, I guess I can only post on this day of the week TT^TT.

.Am sorry.

~Ash

TT^TT

BTW, there's a bit of Brakey here too heheh

RITCHIE'S POV

"NOW FOR THE ANNUAL EATING CONTEST!" Austin shouted, "NOW WHO WANTS IN?" Many people raised their hands, even Michael but it seemed as if Austin didn't see Michael's hand up because of his shortness. I, however, didn't raise my hand up.

Michael nudged me, "Hm? Hey, Ritchie, how come your not raising your hand?" He asked.

"Eheh.. Are you forgetting something?"

"What?" He said and tilted his head in confusion like a small puppy. I giggled to myself at the sight of that.

"I only eat glowing bread, you dork"

"Oh yea- WHAT? H-hey!" He blushed. "That's YOUR nickname."

"Is it tho?" i finally giggled out loud seeing flustered Michael look the other direction and cross his arms.

Austin then screeched, breaking the moment between Michael and I, "OKAY, LAST CALL. ANYONE ELSE WANNA JOIN? WE ARE GOING TO HAVE IT IN TEAMS OF TWO."

Michael immediately jumped up and down and shouted back at him, "Me! I'll join!"

Hah.. Cute...

"Okay, Since Ritchie isn't joining you will have to partner up with Bryan!" Then Austin turned to Jakey, "Sorry Jake, It's for the ship."

"Wh-what do you mean? I thought you shipped me with B-Bryan?" Jakey stuttered in sadness.

"I do. Just watch." Austin reassured Jakey.

A sudden burst of emotions collided inside me. Anger, sadness, selfishness feelings like those. "WAIT WAIT WAIT. NO." I dashed to Michael and held his hand and walked towards Austin, "I'm joining."

I saw a brightened expression on Jakey as Bryan crept up behind him and nuzzled on his neck.

"Ahahah.. S-stop it Bryan! T-Tha-That tickles" Jakey giggled. Bryan suddenly picked up Jakey and walked over to the pairs of people and sat down, with Jakey on his lap smiling wider than I thought he could handle.

I heard a giggle from Michael and looked over at him, I see him with a big smile almost as big as Jakey's.

*SORRY I'M A TERRIBLE ARTIST. BUT YES, THIS IS MY DRAWING*

I blush as hard as I ever have in my life and look back at Austin smiling evilly

I blush as hard as I ever have in my life and look back at Austin smiling evilly. Bri comes out behind him and stares at me and Michael for a second then exchanges a glance to Austin as if they were talking to each other mentally.

"E-excuse me? But when will we start?" a voice called from the crowd.

"Oh! Yes! All the teams, please take your seat." Bri said.

Jakey gets off Bryan's lap and right before he sits down on his own chair, Bryan pulls him back onto his lap and kisses Jakey's neck, I hear Jakey let out a little yelp as Bryan did that.

I wonder if Michael would let me do that to him...

Michael and I take our seats, but before Michael sits down, I notice Jakey still on Bryan's lap both chattering and constant flirting.

Should I?

"Hey, Michael?" I ask.

"Hm? What is it?"

Here goes nothing...

I take a deep breath and say to him, "C-Can you please si-"

"Okay! Get ready!" Bri calls.

Okay, one more try.

"What did you say Ritchie?" Michael asks As he tilts his head in the same manner as before

Oms, So cute.  Your gonna kill me with that cuteness someday, My Love.

"I-I was wondering if-"

"OKAY. OKAY. OKAY. No sitting on other peoples laps!" Austin calls, looking at everyone. Especially Jakey and Bryan.

Bryan lets out a huff of disappointment and sadness while Jakey awkwardly and shyly gets off with a bit of sadness as well as disappointment in his expression.

Dang it.

"OKAY. Get ready in, three,

Two,

One,

GO!"

END ACT #9

Hope you enjoyed, And I decided to keep calling you guys 'My Mischievous Little Demons' <3

Again, sorry for the delay, and PLEASE, if you haven't read my words at the beginning of Act #9 you won't know when to get excited for me to post again.

Love you all!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

BaiBai My Mischievous Little Demons!!

Here's my OC ;3