The Clan Mistclan?!

I looked around and I could see cats there I wonder how long I was In that river... Where am I now? The cat carrying me put me down and I saw a pretty she-cat walk up. The cat had icy blue eyes with a silvery pelt and she had dew in her pelt. My eyes widened this cat looks just like Mistkit when she was described to me. The cat walks up to me stares into my eyes looks up and nods "Thank Starclan for your abilities Vanishflight..... We did not lose the kit this time.... Echoflight would you take a look at this kit please?" I then see this cat with a grey-silver pelt start to tend too me... the pretty she-cat walked up to me and mewed "Lets start off shall we? My name is Miststar the leader of Mistclan....... Now what is your name?" "Rainkit." I mewed. This she-cat she HAS to be the kit that fell into the river........ "C-Can I go home now?" I mew. Miststar looks at me and I see an understanding and a sadness in her eyes but she just shook her head "I'm sorry young one you cannot. Now let's go to camp I'm sure that Riverclan will be searching but we MUST not be discovered." Miststar picked me up by the scruff and carried me to the camp. On our way there, I decided to ask them a question "How do you find your way home in this thick of fog?" I mewed. Vanishflight stared at me "During your training to become a warrior Rainkit you will have 5 assessments you must pass. They are finding your way around in the mist or fog, staying hidden and not found, saving someone from the river even in the worst times; that is very important." Vanishflight gave me a good look over. "The third is tracking in fog or mist, masking your scent, and the last is the ability to fight in a foggy condition." I stare ahead...... What a clan. But! I will do my best to protect this clan. By the time we were there, I started wondering if I could trust these cats but I think I can. when we had finally reached the hollow for all the cats to gather, Miststar put me down on the ground and climbed a rock.

She then meowed "Let all cats old enough to catch their prey gather beneath the highrock for a clan meeting." I saw all these cats come out of their dens and gather behind me. "Earlier there has been a kit who has fallen into the river and was thankfully saved by Vanishflight." Miststar dipped her head to Vanishflight. "This kit is roughly around 5 moons old and will begin her training with I, myself, Miststar, in a moon." I gasped I will be training with my leader!