Chapter 3

Today is sunny, with calm wind and slight cloud. The weather is nice.

As always, Asura Tepes visited the hill nearby Sanguinem, spending his time on getting some fresh air and sightseeing. Unlike on the party, he just wear his usual casual dress, which is more comfortable for him to walk with than those frilly one.

He opened his small bag and take out a sketchbook. With assorted pen, he start drawing the scenery. After hundred of years in Sanguinem, he grow fond to the outside world, and from the hill, he often draw an art to admire the beauty of the world. True that he been out there during some of the mission, but not ever day, and not every year.

Someone come to the hill as well, and the occupied vampire didn't realize that someone watched him.

"That's awesome! You like to draw?"

Someone speak and it startled Asura. When he turned around, with blushed face, he see that Yuu is there. Unlike the last time, he wore black and white hoodie with jeans, and it honestly suit him better.

"Oh, it's you, Yuu. When you arrived?" Asura asked back, and the boy then sit beside him. "Like few seconds ago? You didn't realize?" Yuu asked again, and Asura shook his head.

"Nope. And to answer your previous question, I do like drawing and painting. I rarely ever go out from Sanguinem, so I like to sketch scenery of the outside world." He said as he continue the drawing. Yuu just watch in his side for a few minute, until Asura take a break from his work.

"Hey, Yuu... Where do you live? I want to try visit your place someday." Asura turn to Yuu as he smiled, and his tone contained a hint of curiosity.

Yuu surprised to hear him asking that, but to think about it again, he must want to see the outside world even more. "Me? It's on Shibuya, Tokyo. My school is there, and the HQ of the Imperial Demon Army is also there. It's quite far from here anyway." Yuu explain the place, and Asura seems even more interested.

He look at the younger boy as his red eyes seems gazing further than where he is now. Yuu only could wait, looking back at him awkwardly, and soon Asura made his thought as he smiled. "Maybe you could take me there on the next month or something?" He asked with lighthearted tone, seems to be rather excited.

The green eyes of Yuu open wide, hearing another unexpected words come from the vampire. He's honestly happy to take him there, but this is quite of a sudden. Then he realize that Asura isn't asking that because he wish to see his family or anything, but he just want to see the outside world. He must be lonely and bored to always stay inside Sanguinem, so no way he could reject such pure wish. After all, he think that it would be fun.

"Alright, I'll take you there on the next week if you want." Yuu smiled brightly, and Asura replied with an even greater joy as his inquiry been accepted. "Really? Thank you, Yuu!" The vampire giddily approached him, holding the hand of the other boy as he try to show gratitude. Yuu were instantly blushing, and Asura just realize that when he look up to the now-red face of the black-haired one.

"Oh, sorry. Been too excited." He apologize playfully. "I-It's okay! I know that you must want to see my place so bad." Yuu brushed his hair, still slightly in shade of red. It sound like a date, but he keep trying to convince himself that it's not.

After that, the two sit down on the edge of the cliff, watching sunset that soon will approach the horizon as they talked together for hours. When the time come, Yuichiro need to depart as walk down the hill to get on his bike. Before that, he gave Asura a smile as he said that he also look forward on the next week.

The small vampire hold his notebook on his chest tight, still slightly blushing as he imagine going out with him later, and it made him all warm. He about to sit down back and draw the sunset, but then he felt a presence approaching him from the gate of Sanguinem. It's probably some vampire servants of Tepes family.