My Hero Academia

Name: Ruby Hōseki

Hero/Villain: Hero

Hero/Villain Name: (a bit of a working progress) The Shrinking Hero: Red Eye (or Lady Butterfly)

Age: 15

Sexuality: pansexual

Looks: she's really short as she only stands at a measly 4'8". She has really long, red hair that reaches past her thighs by a few inches as well as big, soft, blue eyes and fair skin.

 She has really long, red hair that reaches past her thighs by a few inches as well as big, soft, blue eyes and fair skin

Quirk: Shrinking

Strengths: She can shrink herself to any size she wants so that she can either easily fit herself into small spaces or if she really needs to spy on someone and she needed to stay hidden

Weakness: shrinking takes some energy to do so. The more smaller she gets, the more energy that she uses. Shrinking too much for a short amount of time can also cause muscle strains and cramps. And when she shrinks, she can't shrink her clothes down with her unless they're modified to do so, like Mt. Lady.

Gender: female

Personality: she's shy and quiet at first. But as you get to know her and as she gets used to you, she'll become more open and cheerful. She's also really kind and loyal to the ones she loves. But be warned, push the wrong buttons or hurt anyone she loves, then she will not hesitate to throw hands.

Hero costume:

(The wings are only apart of her costume

(The wings are only apart of her costume. It helps her to fly and glide if she ever needed to. Her costume is also modified to shrink down with her body thanks to super stretchy material, the catch is that she'll have to put it on and take it off while tiny since it's actually a very tiny costume)