Choices 8

Chapter 8

Waking up the next morning, I just lay there looking at Angel. Before the end of the day, I will be his wife. His wife. If someone had told me a year ago that I would be marrying Angel Reyes I would have laughed in their faces. "You're thinking too loud mi reina." I hear him rasp. Kissing his lips, I say "Sorry baby." He pulls me closer and asks "What were you thinking about?" I smile softly and say "You." He looks at me confused and I say "By the end of today I'm going to be your wife." I tell him. "Yeah you are." he tells me smiling softly. "If someone would have said a year ago that we'd be getting married I would have laughed at them." I tell him. "You're the one that asked me, remember?" he asks. "Are you sure this is what you want mi reina?" he asks. "Honestly, I am more sure than I've ever been about anything." I tell him and he smiles softly. "I love you Lea." he tells me. I kiss him softly before saying "I love you too Angel."

An hour later, we are standing in front of the Justice, with his father and brother. We are saying our vows and when the justice asks if we have rings, Angel and I say no but his father says "Yes, they do." We look at him confused and he says "These belonged to me and your mother, Angel. She would want you to have them." I look at him and he says "Her way of being here." and I feel a tear fall. I look at Angel and he's smiling wide. We say our vows, exchange rings and are pronounced husband and wife. After Angel kisses his bride, we turn to hug EZ and Felipe and when I hug him I say "Thank you." He smiles and says "Thank you for being so good to him." I shake my head and say "He's the one that's been good to me. He saved me." Angel looks at me and says "You saved me too baby." I walk over to my husband and say "Let's go tell our other family."

We walk in the door at the clubhouse with EZ behind us. Felipe having to return to the shop. Walking up to the bar, I have Chucky pour some shots and Angel tells everyone "Come on. We gotta celebrate." They all look confused and take a shot into their hands. "I want to say thank you to all of you. You all took me in and made me family and I will always be grateful for that. I look at some of you as brothers, another as a father figure but there's one that has been my rock. He was in my heart even before I knew it." I say. "Holy shit. You're getting married." Bishop says. "Already did." I say and they all look at us shocked. "When?" Creeper asks. "About an hour ago." Angel says as he pulls me closer. Creeper walks over and hugs us and the rest of the guys follow suit. Coco walks up and hugs Angel and when he hugs me, he whispers "I'm glad you're happy bebita." I smile and say "I really am." He looks at Angel and says "Congrats mano." and Angel nods.

We all raise the shots and Bishop speaks. "To love, life, a happy marriage and lots of little hell raisers to keep us on our toes." We all take the shots and the party starts. A little later, we are sitting on one of the couches, me in Angel's lap and he's kissing me. Whispering against my lips, he says "Thank you bebita." I look at him confused. "For giving this a chance. For loving me. For being with me. You have no idea how lucky I feel." he tells me. I stand and he looks at me confused. I lean down and whisper in his ear, "Time you got lucky Papi." He smirks before standing up and picking me up over his shoulder and carrying me to our dorm.

Laying me down on the bed, he kisses me deeply and we start to shed clothes. Entering me slowly, he makes love to me nice and slow. "God Angel. Don't stop." I moan. He puts his forehead against mine and says "I love you so fucking much." Cupping his face I say "I love you too Angel. I will always love you." We make love until we both find our release, him finding his inside me.

After we catch our breaths, I turn on my side with my back against him and his arm goes around me and his hand goes to my stomach and I feel him rubbing circles on my stomach. I put my hand over his and ask "What are you thinking amor?" He snuggles against me more and says "I was just imagining you carrying our child." I turn in his arms and ask "You want to start trying?" He kisses me softly and says "Every chance we get." before hovering over me. Kissing me softly, he caresses me, kisses me, and I whisper "Let's try." He smiles against my lips as he enters me again and we make love until the sun comes up and shines into the dorm window.