Mullette

Now, historically they never even met so let's look at the musical and fandom things.

In the musical, they are best buds!

Like you know how in a friend group, sure, you're friends with everyone, but there's one person who you like a little bit more?

Like your best friend in the friend group?

I feel like in the hamilsquad, Laurens and Hamilton are best friends and Lafayette and Mulligan are, too.

So I definitely like that about this relationship.

But the thing is, they don't have much in common..

Lafayette is trying to help free America so that's something they have in common. They are both on the Patriot side of the war.

But then, Lafayette is done with that and now he's trying to free France.

But Mulligan is just like "cLoThEs"

Don't get me wrong, Mulligan was a great help in the American Revolution.

But Lafayette had other ambitions after that to help both that country and his whereas Mulligan, like many soldiers, just kinda settled down.

I just feel like they don't have many similarities and they have different levels of ambition.

They wouldn't really go great together.

Brotp? 10/10

An actual couple? 6/10.

I still don't hate the idea of them being together, it just wouldn't work out too well if you ask me.