1: Pink Vanilla Orange

Date Uploaded: 10/01/19

= Jimin's POV =

Ah~ Ms. Y/n~

I sigh in my head as I stared at Ms. Y/n dreamily, my chin resting on my hand. She's just doing paperwork at the moment while everyone in the class is doing work. I'm done with mine.

Anywho, Ms. Y/n is so pretty, kind, and cute. She also smells fruity! And she's the best teacher ever! Because of her, I want to keep being a senior in her class just so that I could see her almost every day. But the sad thing is... she doesn't seem to notice me. So I decided that I should attend her newly-opened after-school tutor, which should happen thrice a week; Monday through Wednesday.

However, I'm doing very well in her class (but why doesn't she still notice me? T_T) so I don't know if she'll accept me, but I will try because she might give more attention to me that way.

I really like Ms. Y/n. I'd like to come up to her and be energetic, but... I'm too shy... I don't have confidence. And what if she thinks I'm troublesome?

Wait, I'll be more troublesome if I attend her tutor lessons D:

It's a faster way for her to get to notice me...

"Jimin-hyung!" Taehyung shakes me back and forth.

I flinched and yelped. "W-What???"

Taehyung, he's one of my best friends.

"You've been staring at Ms. Y/n for way too long that you didn't notice it's lunchtime!"

I panic after hearing what he said. Not because of the fact that it's lunchtime. "Q-Quiet! M-Ms. Y/n could've heard you!"

"I need you, boys, to go right now. I want to eat my lunch in peace," Ms. Y/N said. Another thing that I pray for Ms. Y/n to do is to allow her students to eat in her class during lunch...

"Come on, Jimin-hyung, act more like a hyung!" Jungkook reprimands me. I whimper, standing up with my stuff. Walking towards the open door, I spare Ms. Y/n a quick glance before leaving the room. I won't see her again until I visit her after school. I will miss her.

"I find it really funny that our hyung is in love with a teacher..." Taehyung laughs with his deep voice.

"I know, right? It's quite kinky!" Jungkook agreed.

"S-Stop it..." My cheeks burn, gazing at the floor.

Taehyung tries to remind Jungkook about how I am. "Now, now, Jungkook, Jimin-hyung is one pure man. Let's not destroy his innocence, okay?"

"Are you sure about that?" Jungkook giggles like an annoying brat.

"Jungkook, please stop..." I said, quite uncomfortable. Taehyung and Jungkook always tease me for everything. In all honesty, I thought of terminating my friendship with them a couple of times...

"I was just kidding, hyung. We'll support you in every decision you make as long as you're safe!" Yet that's the reason why I can't leave them anyway. I'm just being too sensitive. I can't help myself...

Entering the cafeteria, we immediately went to the lunch line to get food. And after getting food, we searched for our other friends to sit with them. It wasn't hard to spot them as they always sit at the same spot.

"Yo! Was Jimin staring at Ms. Y/n again?" The #1 intellectual out of us asked. His name is Namjoon. Jungkook's idol is him.

"Absolutely, hyung! That's why we're late for lunch every time..." Jungkook rolls his eyes.