Breaking down 2 - Roman & Remus

4:58pm

Would anyone be willing to uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"Uh-dinOSAUR HAVING A RAP BATTLE!" Roman yelled at his brother who was currently waving his arms about in the air. A wild game of charades were currently taking place in the 'dark side' of the mind and Roman wasn't exactly doing well...

Remus paused what he was doing to stare at his brother with narrowed eyes, "How am I related to you?"

Deceit snorted and put down his glass of wine on the coffee table, "that's low coming from Remus" he commented while lifting his pet snake vaca onto his hand, watching her slither round his wrist to rest there comfortably. "Oh shush" Roman waved his hand around, immersing himself back into the game after Remus carried on.

Remy smacked their lips together, sipping from their iced coffee slowly. "Someone doing a windmill" they suggested which earned a confused look from all three sides. Remy held up their hands defensively, "what does that even mean?" Roman asked and Remy snorted.

"You don't wanna know, girl" they winked and Roman didn't ask any more.

"Someone trying to escape the wrath of unforgiving society" Deceit guessed and Remus slapped a hand over his face. "No! No! No! I was giving surgery to someone!"

The three laughed out loud, "that's what you call surgery? Wildly flapping your arms?" Remy mocked which made Remus smirk in amusement, flopping onto his arm chair ripped and broken in so many places they were surprised it hadn't collapsed under someone's weight yet. "I don't want the patient to survive" he grinned evilly but the three weren't surprised by his response.

"My turn~!" Roman exclaimed excitedly, jumping up from the couch and picking up a charade card. "Oo! Easy!" He put it down and took a breath, ready to begin acting when something stopped him - behind the couch a side suddenly appeared. It was Logan. Roman tensed and drew a few steps back, motioning to the nerd with his eyes. Deceit knew it wasn't the charade so he turned around, standing up and confronting the side before he could even think about talking to Roman.

"I'll get the blender!" Remus suddenly darted away into the kitchen. Logan swallowed uneasily. "Why are you here?" Deceit murmured lowly in a less-than-welcoming manner. Remy came up beside him with the same attitude. Logan straightened out his tie.

"We were all wondering how Roman was doing" he explained, glancing at said side over Deceit's shoulder. He had taken a seat with his back to the side so he couldn't see his expression.

"Great until you showed up" Remy responded which made Logan frown. "Fine, if you are not going to be civil. Roman cannot stay here for much longer - it has already been three weeks and it has taken a toll on Thomas. His creative ideas aren't exactly 'family friendly' anymore and Remus is having a stronger power over him. This is why there are separate places in the mind, we can visit them but cannot live there. If we want Thomas to function like he usually does Roman needs to return to our side of the mind" he explained with his arms crossed over his chest.

Deceit sighed and shook his head, "is that really why you are here? Not even one apology?"

Logan clenched his jaw, "I didn't do anything to hurt Roman-"

And this made both Deceit and Remy burst into laughter, "are you fucking kidding me?! Girl" Remy shook their head, "that's. The. Whole. Problem!" They clapped their hands between each word, "what did you do when Virgil was going at him?! Nothing! Noth-ing" they clapped again, right in the logical sides face. "That is as bad as joining in. You could've defended him! But you didn't. So until you all get your heads out of your ass stay. Away. From. Him!" Remy continued to clap until Logan was frustrated enough to sink out, sending them a glare as he did.