04. the push

F O U R
the push

" my brother is dead you insensitive walnut ! "

A N D Y D W Y E R , was incredibly clueless, that was a shock to no-one who had the pleasure of speaking to the man for more than a minute.

But even the happy-go-lucky Andy could tell that there had been a lot of tension with everyone in his life.

Ron struggled to bond with his son , Ann seemed unmotivated all the time , there was always something wrong with Chris , Donna had been on edge since her brother had reappeared and Leslie had spent the last few weeks of her busy life stressing about the entire Mona-Lisa situation.

But most of all , the person most on edge in Andy's life that seemed to scare him the most was his wife.

April aggressively hit the cap of an expo marker against the thin dated paper just below the May's display of their Li'l Sebastian calendar , hanging on the wall only by a thumbtack.

The camera zooms out slightly , revealing a view of the rest of the house , Jack's toys , amongst other things, obviously littering every surface of the house. April stood in front of the scene, furious.

"You see this?" April looked into the camera , her nostrils flared in anger as the marker tapped a square of May 2nd , a giant messy red circle surrounding the date, completed by the words "Demon's exorcism" written in the middle.

April then opened the marker with her teeth spitting the cap somewhere on the floor as she started to aggressively circling the 8th to the point the entire page was covered in red ink.

"The baby was due last week and it still hasn't arrived, and since I can't cut it out, I've decided that I'm going to try to induce myself and get this little devil child out of me!" She looked over in the general area of her kitchen , then yelled "Andy get me a bottle of hot sauce-" Her gaze yet again on the camera "This baby is coming out one way or another".

D O W N A T C I T Y H A L L , It appeared that Andy wasn't the only nervous one , Leslie paced back and forth , rubbing her temples in a vain attempt to relieve herself of the headache she had been burdened with since she found out her competition.

"I shouldn't be nervous , why am I nervous?"

"Famous last words of Leslie Knope... but Babe, it's normal to feel nervous." Ben tried to calm her but the blonde ignored her husband's comment as she continued to pace the width of her office floor.