Earth~Drakaro's POV

Papa looked out into what I suppose is void. I, personally, love this galaxy, the Milky Way. Not that I hate the others.

In my wolf form, I walk next to my Papa and sit down. Staring at the endless void with white specks all around us. We were slowly orbiting this new galaxy.

After a comforting silence, I spoke up. "You called for me?"

"You've been avoiding me. Care to explain why?" He says, continuing to stare at nothingness. His voice was slightly angry and slightly hurt.

"I've been avoiding all mechs, Papa. Every time I'm not avoiding them, their always flirting with me! It's getting fucking annoying." I snarl. I could easily sense he was smirking, stifling a chuckle.

"I thought you were secretly hanging out with one." He huffs causing me to scoff.

"Hell no." I growl, he only chuckles. I love these moments. Just me and my Papa, teasing each other or hell knows what. I yawn, shaking my whole body.

"You should recharge, we'll be landing tomorrow and I have a mission for you. An important one." Papa says, scratching behind my left ear.
"M'kay Papa." I say turning around and leaning up against his leg as a hug, almost tipping him over.
"Sweet victories, Aro."
"Great success, Papa."

~Time Skip to Morning~

Running in wolf form, I find myself running into my Papa a loud clank and I'm standing on top of him.

"Sorry, Papa." I jump off.

"It's alright, you do it every week a few times." He smiles, I nod.

"My mission?" I ask as he leads me to the same place the day before. Now there was a planet with smaller things like us but not metal. Weird.

"I need you to find some Autobots, Drake. That is your mission." I nod before jumping out and transforming into dragon. (Image)

After a while of flying, I was out of hearing and seeing range from Papa. It was strangely comforting. I flew above what looked a desert, before I felt a stinging sensation on my wing and front right leg.

Crashing into the sand caused a huge, when I say huge, I mean HUGE, crater.

I groan as I saw a blue and red Autobot look down at me and say something. I couldn't hear from both the depth of the crater and the pain was unbearable.

Everything grew black.