Sequel; Protecting Myself and You

Seeming I sorta left yah on a few cliffhangers but a good ending chapter, I decided
"Hey, looky at all dese views! Let's make a sequel, Car_Lover_123! And how about it be a lot more evilish! Yayyyyy!"
Ok, I didn't tell Car_Lover_123 about making a sequel instead of putting it all in one big, long, dead long, book. Cause, let's face it, it's a royal pain in the arse. Sooo.....
Here's a bit of the sequel for yah.

"You promised to protect me!" Intel screamed at Drakaro's back, tears streaming her face, but Drake kept walking.

"And that's what I'm doing!" Drake yelled, turning to Intel, her form flickering from her Alternate mode to her organ wolf self. "I'm protecting you from me!"

"Then why? Why are you always gone?!" Intel screeched as she sniffed, put Drake was still emotionless.

"WHY?!" Drake shouted. "YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY?!" Intel nodded.

"Yes I do!"

"BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE!" She hollered.

"What changed you?! You used to be so kind and nice! Now y-your  just s-some... Monster!" Intel cried, now, Drake froze, tears waiting to prick, but she didn't let them.

"I was tricked. I wanted to be able to safe you from everything, Intel, I wanted to be better for you! I wanted t-to...deserve..-"

"Deserve what?! Hate?!" Intel yelled, trembling with anger and sadness.

"I wanted to deserve you! I want to deserve your daughterly love! Because I saved you that day for a true reason!"

"And what on Earth would that be?!"

"To be a mother! I wanted to protect something more then just my family and friends!"

"Well you failed! If you ever became a mother you'd be the worst! I never want to see you again! I hope your happy, because I WISH YOU NEVER FOUND ME! I WISH YOU WOULD JUST GO ROT IN A HOLE AND DIE!!" Intel broke Drake right then and there, the Prime's knees gave out, making her land on them, causing the ground to shake and the surrounding trees to shatter at the movement and cold, tears pricking Drake's optics.

"Do you really mean and wish that...?" Upon this, Drake's Spark slowed dangerously.

"Yes. Yes I really do." Intel glared at her once protector.  As if time slowed, Intel's mind raced. Did she really wish that? Yes,- No! She didn't, but by the time she changed her mind, it was far too late.

Thump.

There, Drake lay, lifeless and limp. Drake's promise had withered and broken, hense, so had she.

Umm.... is that too sad...? Well, either way, that's sadly part of it. Sorry..... :(
Anyone want cake....? I frosted and made it myself...  In case that was too much... *sees reader crying* Ohh... *grabs tissue* ....here... And take these cookies, cupcakes, and cake... I'm so, so, so sorry! D:
I don't mean to make you cry if you cried... so so so so so so so

*10 hours later*

so so so so sorry!!!!! Ok?! Please forgive me! :C
I feel terrible now... I promise you the book isn't all sad! Just dark...? Kinda like Avengers 2: Age of Ultron...
Please don't hate me...

~ A Very, very, very sorry Kitty-Black :'(