Autobot~Drakaro's POV

"Ah shit!" I mumble, waking up.

"Gawd, fuckin' shit. What the fuck, Amigos?!" I still had my eyes closed.

"Who are you?" I heard a voice. A mech. I shoot my eyes open and grab out my gun.

'I guess I transformed into Alternate mod?'

"Who shot me?!" I ask as the blue and red mech servo palms. I notice his marking; Autobot. Lowering my gun, I stare at him.

"You guys healed me. Why?" I ask dumbfounded.

"Your an Autobot like us." Said the Yellow and black mech. I look at them all before turning to the direction of my Papa's ship.

"So he lied this whole time? That stupid fuckin' bastard." The blue and red mech put his servo on my shoulder.

"I had a sister, she looked a lot like you. I believe her name was Drakaro." My optics widen.

"My names Drakaro." I smile.

"I'm Optimus Prime," Optimus says before pointing to the Yellow and Black mech.

"Bumblebee," Bee waves before my brother, I guess I can call him that, points to the blue and gold one.

"Drift," Drift nods, Optimus points to the larger mech.

"Hound," Hound just huffs while Optimus points to the handsome green mech.

"And Crosshairs." Crosshairs winks, I mentally sigh in aggravation but only role my eyes and smirk.

"Hallo, Amigos." I hum before spotting three humans.

"Whose the femme and two l'hommes?" Some of my French was kicking in also. Geez.

"Tessa, Shane, and Cade. We're all being hunted by other humans." Optimus adds, I nod.

"What's the plan, Opty?"