Friends (3)

Pov kuroe

I wake up the next morning and go to check on everyone. Proxy was still taking watch and lucas was asleep. Eliza and kc were up.  I went over to them and seeing if they were hungry as well as proxy. They were so i made some food for everyone but not too much.  After finishing i handed them their plates then go to lucas to give him his.  I see him still asleep and i go over to him setting the food down and shaking him a little. "heyyyy foooddd timeeee lucas~" i said and he didn't budge.  I sighed then thought of something. "so do you remember last night lucas?  How we did it?" i giggled as he sat straight up. "what did we do?!" he said with wide eyes and his was a bright pink.  I giggled.  "nothing now here's  your food." i hand him a plate of food and he sighed. "don't do that again..." he growled. "well it got you up didn't it?" i said with a smile.  "true but don't... I might think  something like that actually happened and something might happen to you..." he sighed and ate him food.  I shook my head.  "sorry i didn't mean to scare you. Anyway imma go eat down stairs.  Come join if you want." i said with a smile and headed downstairs. "hey kuroe.  Seems you got lucas yelling." proxy said with a giggle.  "yeah um i had to say something to get him up.  Anyway i have a plan.  We are going to secure this place.  I have a car back at my place and i know where the keys are.  I will head down there with someone and we will get some stuff to make a wall around this place.  Then we will get some other things we need and head back." i said with a smile and they nodded. "alright and what I've  heard from our new friends we can cover our selves in zombie blood and then they won't smell us. So that's  how we'll  get into the stores.  Of course I'm  going to take out the alarms. But yeah who wants  to come with?" i asked then lucas comes down.  "I'm  going with you.  Make sure you don't get yourself killed." he said with a glare.  I giggled. "okay you can come.  I need someone to help carry stuff anyway.  Oh and proxy,kc and eliza start cutting down trees.  I have a plan with them." i said with a smile and they nodded. I went to eat my food while we were talking. 

~3 hours later~

Me and lucas are heading to the stores in the car.  Once we arrive i quickly take out a walker and cut it open and start smearing the guts and stuff on me and so does lucas. We head into the store and start to get what we need. I grabbed some Barbwire and lucas gets the fences you would see in jails.  After we get them we put them in the back of the truck then my wrist gets grabbed and i quickly kill the walker who grabbed it and get in the truck with lucas and headed back to the cabin. Once we arrive we park a little ways away from the cabin.  I grab some of the barbwire we got and bring it to the house as lucas gets some of the gate fencing.

~20 minutes later~

After we finish getting it unloaded we get to work. It may take days to get it done but it will be done. 

~few days later~

We finally  get the gate finished and we smile seeing our progress. I sigh and head back inside.  I don't know why but after that i feel like i didn't do enough. Like i couldn't do something right. I feel as if I'm  not good enough for this group. I wish i could change that but no matter how hard i try i can't  do anything right.  Maybe this is what being depressed is like. Eh only wimps are depressed.  I shrug off the thoughts and start making food for everyone. (sorry this is short but I'm  not in the best of mood.  Sorta depressed and suicidal.  Anyway cya guys in the next chapter)