Chapter Four: The Love Ruins

Isabelle waited for her brother to send word to her. As she waited she helped herself to the library, garden, and training room to try finding peace within herself. While she was out in the garden watching the murky water of the pond she heard the heavy footsteps and she stood up turning around quickly. There he was, Patrick, her brother. She straightened out the heavy dress she had borrowed from Jason's aunts closet and greeted Patrick with manor and a curtsie. "Hello brother," her face was stern and serious as she greeted him. If this was anything like her child hood, she'd end up on the ground stripped of her dignity.

"Hello Isabelle, you mustn be so shallow and give your brother a hug," he smiled, knowing she had no choice she hugged him and felt his hands grab onto her bottom and pull her in closer. Her father and Patrick had treated her as a sex slave and she had a feeling it'd happen again. Maybe she should have sent word to Eloise her oldest sister who had tried protecting her. How could Isabelle have been so stupid? Patrick will just make everything worse. "My dearest sister, maybe we should go somewhere more private," the suggestion was unwelcoming.

"I'm sorry. But I am not your play toy! Are you going to help me or not?" Her voice raised.

"Only if you help me! And you know what I mean by that my dear," his hands grabbed her arms and shoved her against the wall close by.

"Don't touch me!" She screamed as he brought his lips to her neck. Her darker part was screaming to get out with every little nibble he placed on her neck. She screamed again and lifted her legs up kicking his chest hard. She let out a sigh as he flew backwards and she rushed inside. "Jason, I has made a large mistake. Patrick did horrible things to me when I was younger."

"Belle, shush my love. I will take care of this," Jason said kissing her softly and then heading outside, he could feel her hands gripping onto his arm tightly.

"Looky what we have here, Duke Jason and poor Isabelle. What a rare couple that will end in only tragedy," Patrick growled as he wipes off his uniform stepping around the duke grabbing Isabelle's fragile small arm. "Come with me Izzy, and no one gets hurt."

A growl escaped Isabelle's throat as she yanked her arm free of his grip. "I told you not to touch me!" Her anger grew swiftly and she brought her fist to his cheek punching him hard enough to knock him out. "I'm sorry Jason, he just angered me."

"It's fine. We will say he ran directly into the wall and knocked himself out," Jason smiled at her reassuringly.