Empty

Writers p.o.v
she's sitting on the floor in her room. Her door is locked so that nobody can come in. "One more" she tells herself in her mind . She had already made about four cuts but she won't be satisfied if she won't make five at least. There she sits in her room on her bed with a knife in her hand covered in a blanket. Her room is quite cozy. She has her bed standing in the corner of the room and her nightstand beside her bed, and her desk on the other side of the room. The walls are light grayish brown her curtains are to, her carpet is red. she in a way doesn't likes her carpet but also in a way  she does. It looks like the color of her blood....

Hazels p.o.v
I let the knife fall beside me. I wanna cry but i can't I feel empty almost feeling nothing. Why do have to experience so much pain. Why the fuck!? I want to slam the doors, and throw stuff around the room.... But i can't. My family will hear it, and I don't want to be asked what is going on. I don't want to talk about it. I will have to figure this out by myself. As always.... I grab the knife and put it underneath my matras. So that no one can find it. I go to the bad room the clean up my arm that I've cut on.

After I have done that I put on a sweater so that no one can see the cuts. I put my as usual depression music on, and put my earplugs in. Have i already told you about my friend depresió he's always with me like al the time what a great friend! Note sarcasm.

Well at least it's not a fake friend i guess. I now go downstairs cause my father said that we are going to eat. I put my fake smile on as usual, and act like everything is alright. I will tell you about my family. I have some pretty good shit to talk about them! Let's start with my mother she shames me for not being intelligent enough and she just always hurt me in the inside she says " I just say what i think" yeah sure! Than my dad. He just doesn't give a fuck. And then you have my sister i love her but sometimes I really hate her. I just can't stand her sometimes. Well next on after we talked al this shit about my family is school.

Well that's one of my favorite things in the world read sarcasm. Well school just sucks some teachers just suck and think we understand everything they teach. Some teachers are nice and aren't that bad. Like my art teacher she is nice and actually cares kinda about us. Well here comes my class. Let's begin with the boys. they're one of the worst human beings that I've met. They always think that they are so funny and so awesome. The girls, not al of them are bad but some of them talk shit behind my back, and the others I'm not really friends with. I don't even know what kind of relationship I have with them well i don't care...

Thnx guys for reading this story "if someone ever reads this". I will probably be updating on Sunday's
And when I'm having holidays I'll probably update more. I hope you like the story you can comment something below. You can comment some questions to hazel and maybe I'll let her answer the questions. I'll be reading al the comments, and I'll probably also react to them.

Love you guys.

Pss: this chapter kinda sucks but next chapters will be better.