Ch 5 i almost get a knife to the eye

Percy's POV

after I heard from Will that Sara knocked out the same guy she yelled at yesterday I ran to find her so I could try and calm her down without getting a knife to the face I wandered around when I went in the forest where I had a hunch I knew she was hunting I saw the back of her head before I saw a knife coming at me so I caught it centimeters before it hit my face I saw the shock on her face as she saw it was me that she threw her knife at I said "well what a warm welcome lil sis"

"Sorry I thought that you were some Apollo camper that came to yell at me about punching their idiotic no good flirting brother"

"Hey I have friends from the Apollo cabin like Will he is the best healer in his cabin"

"He might be cool but his brother has crossed the line twice and if he does it again he's going straight to hades"

"Well he might be a jerk Sara but please when u see him don't try to shot him in the eye like when your hunting"

"Fine but can u leave I'm trying to hunt and u are going to scare away the game if u stay"

"Okay I'll go now but I want to try some of your cooking to see how well that game of yours tastes... well see you around or later at dinner"

"K bye big bro and don't worry my game tastes really good I once talked my friends into trying it they loved it" with that I laughed at her craziness so I went back to camp and, Annabeth and I went to the arena so we could do our usual daily duel I end up losing so it was a once in a life time thing for our usual 'she almost wins but I beat her at the last second' type of fight but today went differently I thought it was a good day until the horn signaled a attack on camp. Well here we go another day another fight.