Chapter Two: The Party

Disclaimer!!! I so not own the selection or the characters!!!! This is a fanfiction and my own ideas about what happened after the selection.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

        I walked into the dinning hall to find it was decorated perfectly. Every thing was ready. I was so excited to see my friends again, even though it had only been a few weeks, it felt like a lifetime.

        I walked around and remembered where everyone sat, the music of heels tapping on the tile. I went over and sat in my chair at the front, and looked at the chairs for a second I saw everyone laughing and talking the first day, and Queen Amberley. Oh I missed her, she may not have been my mother, but she sure treated me like a daughter.

        I heard them before I saw them, the buzzes of feminine chatter, and the clicking heels. I ran out of the dinning hall and down the hall to see 3 girls coming towards me. Two were missing. Celeste and Marlee's . The room felt emptier with out  Marlee's constant chatter, or Celeste's teasing smile.

       Before I could think about it too long I was embraced by Kriss Natalie, and Elise.

       "Oh my gosh America!! You look amazing!" Natalie gushed,

       "I agree," Elise said pulling away first.

       "Hows life?" Kriss said with a wink, I smiled.

       "Life is amazing! I can't wait to talk, but first let's go to the dinning hall."

        We walked into the dinning hall, and to our suprise Maxon was waiting. He walked over and put a arm around my waist.

         "King maxon," Elise said bowing, the others quick followed suit.

         "No, don't bow. We're all friends." Said shifting behind me.

         We  all sat at the long table, Maxon on my left at the front of the table, Kriss on my right, and Natalie and Elise on the other side side. 

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

         "I got  married to a actor!! He is so talented! He will be staring in the new celestial series!!"  Natalie gushed. She got married to Christopher Andrews. He is a two who is huge back in Carolina. He was May's celebrity crush as well.

        "I got married to a scientist,' Elise said quietly.

        "I'm not married yet,"  Kriss said smiling.

        "What? I'm sure you've had someone ask." Maxon said looking shocked.

        "Yes, I have had too many people ask. But I will get married for love and love alone."

       Maxon winced at the last part, and motioned to a maid.

       "Is the food ready?" He whispered.

       "It's close to being finished your majesty."

      "Thank you." He said looking like he wanted to bolt out of the room.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

      "King Maxon, your lunch." A heavier butler said interrupting Natalie, handing maxon a very decorative  sandwich. The sandwich had a flag in the middle of it. It was the flag of Illia. All of a sudden the flag burst into flame, catching the sandwich on fire. What was left would haunt me for months.

       A skull with the words we're here.