Chapter 3: Emergency

Hi guys. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I don't really have an excuse, other than school. I'm on winter break now so I'll have some time. Thanks for reading! Love you guys :D

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

        Almost immediately sirens started to sound. All the other girls who had gotten used to life without the rebels just sat there shocked. Maxon and I jumped up, I grabbed Kriss's hand. Maxon got the others to their feet. We sprinted for the safe room.

     Natalie, Elise, and I were only a few steps inside when we heard a cry from behind us, Kriss had tripped Maxon, and now two people were dragging him away.

      Two 'guards' closed the doors, locking me away from Maxon. I ran to the doors,  and hit them with all my weight. It did nothing,  I knew it wouldn't. But I had to keep trying.

       Finally Elise and Natalie were able to drag me away from the door. By then I was sobbing. What we're they going to do to him?!

       "America, he'll be okay! Maxon is smart! He won't get killed, he knows you need him. And he won't let anything stop him from getting back to you." Natalie said as she hugged me.

       "I thought we made peace with the rebels." I said looking blankly at the wall.

      "Me too," Elise said quietly.

      "What could we have done to provoke this! We did everything they asked!" I said as I threw my shoes across the room.

      "You, miss America did nothing." A smooth voice said from the corner of the room. A man walked through.

     "King Clarkson?!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Sorry guys, I had to. Don't kill me please. It's 2 am here, so I'm heading to bed. I just had to update, because I hadn't in do long xD