[FILE 01] Short

She felt sleepy as she had been watching the four boys. Even a demon can get tired.

She would introduce herself in five days, which leaves four days.

But, the only thing left in her head was where she would sleep. She knew a couple of empty classrooms. Maybe one of those? Yeah.

She walked into the hall, occasionally hearing snoring and unneeded sobbing. In all honesty, she just wanted to go back to Hell. She didn't realize she stepped on a stick.

A loud crunch was heard. Rustling was heard from the room she was nearest to. "Fuck." She cursed and hid in the shadows. A familiar boy stepped out. It was the white haired boy. He looked side to side before seeing the broken stick. She heard him talk, "Who would be awake right now?" He sighed and went back to his room.

"And why did I decide following people would be great for me? Oh right, because they're.. you know." She scoffs and walks to the first floor.

-

She stared at the zombies who reacted to her slamming the gates open. She knew that she could get the group (inside) killed and all, but who gives two shits? She exited the school, quickly closing the gate as fast as she opened it. She got the usual bat from her pocket and did the usual.

-

As the bat smacked the last zombie's head off, she heard a load of rustling coming from the school behind her. She sighed. A crack emitted from the floor. She looked.

There it was. The thing she had been craving for awhile. Some Dark En.

Neat.

She smirked as she picked up the shards. She opened her mouth and ate one shard. She smiled and walked away from the abandoned high school.