[FILE 02] Reading Lies

[lots of eeeyayeee + new character!]

When the meeting finished, Lawrence passed food out. Though, (YN) had left, no one had seemed to notice or care.

-

She sat against the school's brick fence. It was more windy than usual, resulting in her hair going everywhere despite every try to put it back in its place.

She blinked a little. She noticed two red sneakers in front of her. Black jeans. She softly smiled, looking up. "Ryan, I'm happy you're here." A soft sigh past by the boy's lips as he bent to the girl's height. "Yeah." Soft black hair and yellow eyes, his smiles. The girl turned away, blushing. However, Ryan didn't seem to know what blushing was, "Are you okay? I think you're sick, you should get it checked out." He put her hand on her forehead, making her to look at him. Her face only got more redder.

"Oh! I almost forgot why I was here. Luciel told me to tell you that time has been expanded. Don't know what he means, but you know." He was clueless. "Ryan?" "Yeah?" He smiled at her, making her cover her face. She spoke again, muffled, "Are you going to stay here? Or are you going back down?" He scratched his head, "Uh, I don't know. Though, I'm pretty sure I have to go back." She pouts, annoyed at her stepfather for probably making him come here and not letting him stay. "That sucks." "Yeah. I wish I could stay." He smiled. She lifted her head back up. "Are you going back already?" "Well, I need to." "Do.. Do you think you could stay a little bit more? I'm sorry." She began to get up as he said, "Yeah, I can stay a little."

He stood up and helped her up. "Where do you want to go?" He held her hand gently, smiling. "Uh, Where do you want to go?" She spoke quickly, face resembling a tomato. "To the mall!" He grins and begins to drag her along as he skipped. "Ryan! You're going the wrong way!" He quickly turned around and continued.

-

"Back home, your dad always say something like 'Can't wait for you to be my son.', you know?" He said as he put some candy in a bag. She blushed before replying, "Do you know what that means, Ryan?" He shook his head. "You'll learn soon enough." "Huh?" The two continued to get enormous amounts of candy.

-

They walked out of the store, her dragging him out as he threw candy into his mouth. Gurgling had appeared from around the corner. She put her finger against his lips as they quietly moved towards the sound. She removed her finger and grabbed the closest thing that could be a weapon. A broom.

She rammed it into the zombie that was coming towards them, her eyes squeezed shut. It's icky gush landed everywhere. (YN) coughed. Ryan quickly snatched the broom and hit another one. "We need to go." "Yeah, I think I know tha-" Ryan quickly cut her off as he sped off with her in his arms.

-

She limped into the classroom, dizzy. "Where were you?" Lawrence immediately asked her. She swirled her finger around, "Running aroun- cough- around." He sighed, shaking his head. She was temporarily engulfed by the brunette, blushing. She smiled and patted his head. "Are you tired?" "Yeah." Lie. "Let's go back to our own classrooms and sleep, kay?" He nods.