[FILE.03] Hidden Truth Opened

As the girl dozed off in her classroom, a letter fluttered through a wall, landing right next to the girl. Light snores came, probably showing that the girl wouldn't wake up soon. The door slid open as the letter hid itself. "That woman isn't even awake!"

Eugene frowned, his arms crossed. "Do I have to wake her up?" A pink hue crossed over his face as he took a glance at her. He quickly shook his head and walked up to her, shaking her. "Hey! Shortstack, wake up!"

She shot up and bumped heads with the blonde. "Ackk!" "Watch it!" She fell back on the floor, rubbing her forehead. "Whaaat." She looked around before finally noticing the boy who was kneeling right in front of her. "You idiot. You're keeping the whole group waiting. I think Zion should've woken you up instead." She crossed her arms, already annoyed, "Quit complaining, loser." He got up and quickly left the room.

She felt the paper gently slicing her skin, giving her tiny paper cuts on the leg. She quickly threw the blanket off and yanked the letter, excited. "Oh!" She opened the envelope, quickly scanning over it. Her smile fell as she read that she needed to deliver at least one letter before the due date, which was tonight. She turned to look at the envelope the letter came from, hoping to find who it should go to, but it only said hidden truth. She scratched her temple.

Hidden Truth

August 28, 20XX.

Dear Shinsen,

The letter has been delivered by betriz fray Demon; _______. Please follow instructions listed below on December 30, 20XX.

01; Find the HOLlow BEATriz BEACon.
02; Enchantment
03; Sanyo Haya Crescent

Sincerely,
Luciel of the betriz

She had no clue who the fuck Shinsen was. She stuffed it in her pocket and went to the classroom. Plus, December 30th wasn't far. She needed to find this person.