Origin

The sun was rising when Shota and I left the police station. I decided I wasn't ready to read the lab notes so Shota grabbed the envelope and took me home. I was exhausted from everything and I just wanted to sleep. I took my medicine and asked Shota if I could sleep in his bed. He was more than willing and we both fell asleep.

When I woke up it was early evening and Shota was already up. I went to the living room and saw that he had dinner ready for us. I sat down and picked at my food. "Eat," Shota said.

"32 people died that night?" I asked, trying not to look directly at him.

"Yes," Shota said. "It wasn't your fault."

"It was though," I said trying to hold back my tears. "I was the one who brought down the building."

"You stood up for yourself," Shota said. "They were abusing you. It was only a matter of time before you snapped." He was being honest with me.

"Everyone knows now," I said quietly. "What if they think I'm some sort of villain."

Shota came over and pulled me close to him. "You aren't a villain."

I cried that night. After, I ate a small amount of food before going back to lie down. I looked at my phone and saw that I had missed calls from my friends. I flipped through the text messages.

Ochaco Uraraka: Shichi! I saw what happened! I hope you are okay!

Denki Kaminari: Are you okay?

Izuku Midoriya: Did you make it home?

Shoto Todoroki: Can we talk?

I ignored them all and fell back asleep. I dreamed I was back in that place. I was locked in a metal room. The door opened and All For One walked in. "Number seven, how I have missed you."

"Don't touch me!" I yelled. I tried using my quirk but nothing happened.

"I gave you your quirk. Do you really think it would work against me?" All For One laughed mocking me. "Now it's time for you to kill All Might."

He dragged me into the earth room where All Might was chained up. He was in his weakened form, powerless to do anything. "Kill him now number seven!" Shigaraki said from behind me.

"No!" I yelled through my tears. "All Might!"

I woke up screaming. Shota was immediately next to me, comforting me. "Kanna you are safe. It was only a dream."

I buried my face into him and sobbed. I told him everything that happened and he listened while petting my hair. "It's okay, we will figure this out." He said when I finished talking.

The next morning I woke up to see Shota wearing a suit. Half of his hair was put up, making himself look presentable. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"All Might and I have to see the parents about the new dorms," Shota said. "They are moving all of the students into campus."

"Including me?" I asked there must have been a worry in my voice because Shota rested a hand on my shoulder.

"Yes. But don't worry all of the teachers are going to be living on campus as well," Shota explained.

"Did you get in trouble?" I asked, biting my lip.

"No," he shook his head. "Mic will be here soon so you don't have to be alone."

"Thank you," I said as I hugged him goodbye. "Good luck with the parents."

"Thanks," Shota said and with that he was gone.