6 months.

previously.

that's when i couldn't control it anymore. i broke down into tears. "woah woah woah y/n what's wrong??" peter asked pulling me into his arms as we both stood up "i have a little sister pete." i said as i sobbed into his chest. that's when it clicked.

texts

you: dad how is she talking or even born yet?

tony: y/n it's been 4 and a half years.

you: what?

tony: it's been 4 and a half years peanut

i missed 4 and half years of my sisters life...

Y/n's POV

First month.

Peter and I still don't understand why we are here we have been trying to figure it out but have gotten absolutely no where. We think it might be for the same reason as last time but we don't know. 

Second month.

We still don't know but we have tried to have fun while we are here. Robert and Tom have invited us to set of a new movie they are filming called Avengers Endgame I guess. They also invited us to the premier that will happen in 4 months. I really just want to go home and see my dad. I miss him and Pepper but I really want to meet my sister. So does Peter.

Third month.

I haven't talked to my dad since the day I found out about my sister and if I'm going to be honest with you it felt like a dream talking to him again like it didn't feel real. We haven't gotten closer to the cast of Marvel I guess is what it's called but nothing really has changed.

Sixth month

The premier is tomorrow. Peter is taking me as his date, Tom is taking his girlfriend and Robert is taking his wife. I already have my dress, Peter has his suit. We are all ready for the premier. Tom and Rober are excited for tomorrow but I can;t help but stress about the movie title. Avengers Endgame, it doesn't sound like it ends well. I mean the word endgame just gives that away. 

The next day.

We are currently sitting in a really nice car on our way to the premier and I'm nervous but I trying to enjoy everything. Once we arrived Tom was the first to step out of the car and all we heard was a ton of screaming once he was out. Then he reached his hand down and grabbed his girlfriends hands and she stepped out as well. The screaming got lauder which made me more nervous.

"Peter. We look exactly like them." I said remembering that this will confuse everyone. "Y/n Peter you guys gotta get out now." we heard Tom say to us and without another though Peter stepped out and everything got quiet. He reached down for my hand and I got out as well and I could tell everyone was confused. I turned towards Tom and made eye contact with him. "We look exactly like you two. You didn't think this through Tom." I said giving him a knowing look. This should be fun. 

Author's Note: Hey guys! Sorry it has taken so long for me to post the next chapter, I've been busy with dance lately and I have an algebra packet thing I have had to finish. For me school starts August 16th, so in 12 days. Once school starts I believe I am going to have to come up with a schedule on posting chapters. Dance starts on August 19 so in 15 days. This being said dance and school are going to be taking up most my time. I have dance everyday of the week except for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. So once school starts I won't be posting as much and I believe I will post every Sunday. If I miss a week please don't be mad I will most likely be working on school work. on August 22 I leave for vacation for a week I will NOT be posting at all within that time. One because I won't have a computer and two because it's my vacation. haha okay anways that's all I have to say, bye now.