Chapter 4

=oK, hello there! I haven't updated this in a rEALLY long time and I'm so sorry for that. I kinda lost motivation and started getting into other fandoms however! Now that a new season is being released and I've read the whole manga, my inspiration is flowing once again. I apologise for the huge delay and I hope you enjoy the new chapter! P.s sorry if it's not as quality as the others, I kinda have a small writers block :) AND THX FOR 1k READS!!!=

*Ban P.O.V*

*Time skip to when they got back to the Boar Hat*

As soon as the Boar Hat came into view, a warm and welcoming feeling was emitted. I'm glad that we're finally out of that cursed forest, I'm still in shock from what happened. I mean, I thought I loved Elaine but my love for King is stronger, stronger than it was before.

I entered the Boar Hat and immediately a dozen questions were thrown at me.

"Where were you?!"

"Why's King hurt?"

"Are you ok?"

"Why are you so bloody?!"

"That's enough!" I yell, conscious about waking the now sleeping King who was in my arms.

"Me and King have had a rough time, now if you excuse us, we're off to bed."

"Off you go then, lover boys~" Meliodas teased.

"Fuck off.." I replied, trying to hide the blush that was creeping into my face.

It felt like an hour but I finally managed to get to our room. It looked exactly like we left it, a gigantic mess. Looking around, I sighed and began to move things out of the way so I could place my sleeping prince...

||Hey guys, I'm really really sorry to disappoint you all but i've really lost all my motivation for this story. As you may have read at the top, I started writing this when the story was at 1k reads aka around the beginning of the Easter holidays and I haven't really looked back on it since. Once again i'm incredibly sorry to say that i'm going to have to discontinue the story. I never really thought that it was good in the first place so I think that it's for the best :)

If any of you lovely readers want to take on the story and continue writing it, please do! I don't really mind what happens with it but i'm not planning to get rid of it. I want it on my profile just in case I gain motivation to write different stories. It'd be nice to look back on x)

One final time, I am very sorry to disappoint those who were anticipating another chapter but I want to move onto stories that have more depth and that are in a fandom that I guarantee i can stick to.

Have a great morning/afternoon or evening!

-Z