[1] The Start

Hello! I am updating and adding this message in December 18th, 2019. I hope you new readers add this to your reading list because I will be updating this to the point where I get this book to the top. [1ST]

 It was a cloudy day in the Abounded Institute of Perfection. No soul was living in the institute except one blonde and messed up doll, Lou. He was constantly walking around the Institute looking for any perfect dolls still living inside. After day and day, Lou found nobody in the institute. The Blonde Doll was losing Hope after days, after weeks, and after months. He lived in his mansion up on a tall hill with only a few green trees that were perfectly cut and perfectly straight. His robots wondered around inspecting a few things. But one robot didn't find something, The Robot found SOMEONE.

     The Silver Machine came rolling towards where Lou is and told him what he found. 

"Master Lou! We found someone near the tunnel!" 

"You did? Take me and my limo to the tunnel. Now!"

 His robot drove him to where the tunnel and saw the figure. Lou quickly opened the door and greeted the figure. 

"Why Hello..." Lou glared at the figures name tag. 

"Nolan. Wait? Nolan! What are you doing here?"

 "Oh, Nothing. Just checking on you!'

 "Nolan, Why would you check on me? Everybody hates me." Lou said in a suspicious way. 

"Well, I found the sign you gave me when you sang your song to the newcomers." 

"You still have your ugly sign?" 

"Heck Yeah! I do live in uglyville. So Why not wear my sign?"

"I don't know. Anyway, Hop in the limo."

Nolan and Lou drove to his mansion to catch on what was happening nowadays. Lou went to grab Tea in a shiny cup and poured it into both of their tea cups. Nolan was looking around at the pictures of Lou and just sighed.

"So... What brings you here?"

"I already told you, To check on you!"

"Oh yeah, Forgot." Lou sided his eye to the left and saw a paper that said 'bratyju was here'

"Hm. Weird paper.."

"What paper lou?"

"Oh nothing, Anyway. What do people think of me in uglyville?"

"Pretty much nobody thinks about you so I don't know."

Lou signed and just nodded and took a sip of his tea. Nolan asked to go to the restroom and so he went. While looked up and thought about people he knew. Nolan walked out of the bathroom and looked at the mirror. He rolled up his left sleeve up to his elbow and his right sleeve up a bit above his elbow. He smiled and thought to himself he looked perfect.

"Hey Lou!"

"Yeah?"

"You should come with me to Uglyville! Ill tell the dog tha-" Lou cut him off,

"The Dog is there too?!"

"Of course. He guards the tunnel to the institute of.. Oh... Yeah. I know what you mean now."

"We would need to take a other path, Plus Im not even going with you."

Nolan raised an eyebrow "Welp, You'll be all alone in here forever. Since this is the only visit you'll get."

Lou looked around to see if anyone was looking or spying on him and looked back at Nolan with a sigh.

"Fine.. Ill go with you. Let me pack a few things."

"Alright!" Nolan was happy he was bringing Lou with him.

Lou packed his extra clothes and a wig just in case. He then packed, Of course. Clean and perfect suits he wears all the time. 

Nolan and Lou asked a robot to drive them back to the Tunnel since the Tunnel and the Mansion is far away from each other. Once they arrived, Lou put on his wig so the dog doesn't know its Lou.

Lou looked at Nolan in a nervous face expression. "Hey Nolan, Im pretty nervous about this. What if someone actually sees that Im Lou?"

"It will be fine Lou, I assure you."

Lou nodded while cracking his knuckles ready to walk into a place of Uglies,

And Pretty Dolls.

If your still here, Thank you. I appreciate it. Im going to be making another book after this. Stay tuned.

-bratyju