[3] Perfect

As the group of dolls entered the House, They were amazed of how fancy and clean Michaels house is. Michael cleans a mirror thats on the door for absolute no reason.

"You cleaned that mirror for no reason," Lou said like he was asking a math question.

"Yes, I do Visitor. Im a clean individual."

Lou rolled his eyes and continued to walk toward the couch till he heard a strange sound outside in Michael's backyard. He saw bratyju climbing the fence and running away from something.

"So.. Whats your name visitor?" Michael asked in a very civilized way towards Lou.

"Its, Uh... London." 

"Liking the name! You have a kid thats from Britain or something?"

"No. Just got named that at the... Institute?" 

Michael looked around Lou like he was inspecting a uglydoll just like Lou did at the Institute. "You sure have some nice brown hair, Not going to lie."

"Michael, You sure are weird." Nolan said while letting out a little chuckle along with Mandy and Moxy.

"I truly am. I make sure everything is in order."

Lou sat down on a fancy chair and looked outside again to make sure nobody was out there because he was about to reveal himself and apologize. 

"Can I get everyones attention?" Lou said while grabbing his wig.

Nolan stared at Lou with his shiny Purple and Green eyes like he was a statue of gold. Everyone else stared at Lou to hear what he was going to say.

"I, Myself will reveal who I really am."

Everyone but Nolan made confused face expressions like they saw a bird making human noises. Lou takes off his wig and getting anxious every second they stared at him with shocked expressions thinking that they'll throw him back out.

"Lou?!" Everyone, But Nolan Said.

While the rest were asking questions to Lou, Mandy walked up to Nolan asking if he knew it was Lou.

"You didn't seem shocked Nolan, Did you know about this?"

"Mhm~" Nolan said while smiling like he did something bad.

"Oh how dare you Nolan, You could've just told us y'know."

"What? Gotta be kidding."

"Not kidding, We are very forgiving towards enemies." Mandy said while having her left hand on her hip.

Lou then apologized to everyone in the room for what he's done in the past. While Nolan stood there smiling.

"Im sorry everyone. Ive done some things to you in the past that were uncalled for and just overall bad. So, Can you guys forgive me and give me a second chance?"

"Sure, Just don't go causing mayhem again." Mandy and Moxy said normally.

"I also forgive you but you sorta didn't do anything harsh to me." Michael said casually playing with his pockets."

Lou nodded while smiling as a sign of happiness and thankfulness that he was finally forgiven. While the dolls talked while drinking apple boxes that Nolan brought, The Noise filled Lou's ears and he quickly jerked his head to the window. He sees three dolls with pink, purple and blue hair. Lou quickly realizes who they are and hides himself on the couch.

"Lou, What are you doing?" Nolan asked while shaking the blonde.

Everyone who heard Nolan's question turned there attention to Lou immediately.