[17] The End of Uglyville.

Lou stares at Tom with disbelief and looks back at the stairs.

"You aren't going anywhere."

Lou gulps and locks eyes with Tom. "I wasn't planning on doing it."

"Thats good. Because this whole town is going to homeland." Tom looks at the lamp with a face of devotion.

"Homeland?" Lou says awkwardly.

"The big world Buster!"

Lou's eyes widen with shock. "Were al... Going?" 

"Yeah, Im coming back here and doing what I should've done long ago." Tom throws the lamp out the window while smiling.

"Um ok, Imma just go.." Lou darts down the stairs and the echoes of Tom's laughter fill his ears. 

Lou is confused and scared to see that nobody was in the living room, Not a single soul.

"Oh, And there gone." Tom fiddles with his fingers while looking at the living room.

"What did you do?" 

"Like I said, Threw them into the big world." 

"Why am I not there?" Lou said with a frown.

"Its because you have to-" Tom is interrupted with the sound of loud ringing and a bright light on the ceiling.

"OH CMON!" Tom said throwing his arms in the air.

"Whats going on?!" Lou said covering his ears and shutting his eyes.

"Just hold on, See you soon." Tom snaps his fingers with a loud ring to it and Lou wakes up in a forest.

= SPECIAL NOTICE =

This book is officially over with. 

I am making another book which is the continuation to this Universe I made.

Go check it out .

IF YOU ARE SO CONFUSED:

Lou and all the dolls are thrown into the Big World but now they look like Humans.

Every dead Doll is resurrected and spawned on Earth.

The whole story will continue now in real life and will include Supernatural creatures and powers.

*** If you are a Christian [like me] I will not be including God or Jesus in the story due to me not wanting to make those 2 fathers do anything evil. 

SO yeah, The story will continue - Starting with Lou & Nolan meeting up and start hunting down Tom. 

The hunt begins.

**Also, This story is off Supernatural, American TV Series. 

I hope you will like the rest of the story and so on.

[I thought of this in my Language arts class]

Cya!