[10] The End of an Era.

Lou barged outside with a smile and the Multi-colored doll followed him. Once Lou crossed the street with Nolan they stopped in front of a dark smoky ally way.

"What are we doing here?" Said Nolan with a curious face.

"Just stuff. You'll see soon my comrade." 

"Comrade? Why did you just call me comrade? Nolan said with his left hand on his hip.

"Um, No clue..." Lou said with a quick expression of nervousness. "Lets carry on."

The dolls walked into the ally way and Lou opened a steel door that led into a colorful factory-like building.

"Woah." Nolan said while looking at all the machines.

"What is this place you may wonder? Well its our hidden HQ for my robots!" Lou said while robots came rolling out of the shadows with metal sticks with sharp edges.

"Woah Buster you really made an army of your tin cans man." Nolan said with a scared look.

"Don't be scared Nolan, There here to end Ox's regime."

"Oh so war now?"

"Indeed!"

"Well can I get a weapon?" Nolan said looking around for an object.

"Sure." Lou tossed Nolan a broken pipe with dust and rotten metal.

"Thanks..."

"Anytime." Lou said with an awkward smirk.

The Robots looked at each other till a gold metal robot with a sailor cap came rolling through the crowd to Lou.

"Master!"

"What is it.."

"We have a guest!" 

"Show me the guest." Lou said with a serious look.

"Over here." The robot said while rolling with Lou and Nolan to the back gate.

When Lou and Nolan looked to see who it was, They weren't surprised at all.

"Why Greetings My Old Creations!" Bratyju said with a smile.

"Ugh, You again!" Nolan said with a pointing finger.

"Mhm.." Bratyju said barging through the gate.

"Rude? We didn't sa you could-" Lou was cut off immediately by Bratyju.

"Oh and, Its a bit crowded with your ARMY. So lets go somewhere else." Bratyju then snapped his fingers and teleported the dolls to a rooftop on top of a small cafe owned by Moxy.

"SO lets get down to business." Bratyju said while rubbing his hands. "Throw me your questions... Now."

"Where have you been for these dam months?!" Nolan said with an angered look.

"OH, Ive been putting stuff together in my life, So I didn't have time to write the story- I mean help you guys."

"Ok Mr Author Man, Can you explain why your here then?" Lou said.

"Easy, Ive come to help you guys defeat Ox."

"Why can't you just snap him out of existence? You are the author/creator of this world." Nolan said with his hands on his hips.

"Its not that easy." Bratyju said looking down.

"Oh here we go, Story time ladies and gentleman!" Lou said sarcastically.

"So I am the Creator but Im not allowed to do God-Like things to fix everything."

"Why not." Lou and Nolan said.