[15] The Cage

Lou wakes up from a clean lookin figure in front of him. It was the Doll that he was with before the brain washing.

"Im up, Im up." Lou said while adjusting his eyes to the house.

"We gotta skip breakfast - I gotta show you something!" Nolan grabbed his good luck doll and walked out with Lou to the location.

"Where are we going?" 

"To this place called..." Nolans words started getting silent as Lou stared at the destroyed town hall. Lou was scratching at the wall. He remembered what happened in the town hall.

"Didn't something happen here? That we did?" Lou asked Nolan.

"No.. What do you mean?" Nolan turned forward away from Lou and started walking.

"Wait!" Lou let go of Nolan and started walking to the location. Nolan's eyes turned to a pitch black and made an angry face expression.

"Alright thats it." Nolan threw a sharp stick through Lou and Lou fell to the ground. 

"Agh..... What was that.." Lou was covering his wound and looked straight at Nolan which was staring back at him with his Evil Eyes.

"YOU CAN'T ESCAPE ME THAT EASY COMRADE." Lou's vision started going static with the screams in everywhere. 

"You did it this time friend." Nolan's eyes went back to Normal and faded away.

"Wake Up Lou!" Nolan said with a cheerful voice - Lou woke up in his bed again.

"G-Good Morning?" Lou said touching his stomach where his wound was.

"Forgot something?" Nolan said walking down the stairs.

"N-N-No, Nolan." 

"Well, Meet me by the door when your finished." 

Lou got up and got his normal suit back on. He knew something was up, Something devious that Tom would do.

"Ok, Ready.. Lets go to the place you wanted to show me."

Nolan looked at Lou weird and walked out the door with Lou right behind him. Lou had to do something about his experience.

== TOM'S PoV ==

Tom's eyes flashed back n forth as the Portal threw him spinning out of control everywhere to the point where his body was flinging across the universe itself. Tom stopped and landed in a cold forest, Nevada.

"Where the hell am I.." Tom said feeling his head and arms.

Tom looked down and realized he was in his meat suit, The body he possessed to get onto earth.

"Phew, Im still here." Tom teleported to California, L.A and realized he was back because of Nolan throwing him back to the big world. 

"That rat threw me in, Now he must pay.." Tom closed his eyes and tried teleporting across dimensions to where Nolan is - But it didn't work.

"Why isn't this working?" Tom gritted his teeth and tried multiple times.

"Ah, Those Dolls destroyed the portal... Thats why." Tom was outraged and destroyed a total of 4 trees with anger. Once he settled down he teleported across the world looking for answers, making deals with demons, and summoning demons.

== BACK TO LOU ==

"Where are we going a-again?" Lou said with a nervous expression.

"Hell." Nolan said smiling with his evil eyes.