Pilot

A/N

First of all I just want to say sorry for any mispellings or grammar mistakes,English is not my first language.

Second of all this story will focus mainly on Frank and Laurel's relationship,I will try to put in as much things from the show as possible(like the characters and events),but I will not include the ''big murder'' that maybe the first season is based on because I and everyone else still know very little of it.So maybe the murder will be included in much later chapters.

I don't know how often I will update because my inspiration can sometimes be so quick and can dissapear and can sometimes never come back.I'll try to stick to this story,but I am making no promises.

So,with that said all that I can say now is enjoy the first chapter of my first fanfiction for How To Get Away With Murder called Frank's girl(not original but what the hell).

-------------------------------------

Laurel was in her apartment,lying on her bed with a sleeping naked Kan next to her.She stared at the ceiling,clutching the bed sheet to her chest slightly.She couldn't fall asleep and she knew it.So she got up frustrated and put on her underwear and a baggy T-Shirt.

She walked to her kitchen,closing the bedroom door behind her carefully.

She took her phone from the kitchen counter where she had left it after her and Kan's lust took over.

She checked her mesages;one new from Frank.She sighed and opened it.The text read:

How are you doing,Lauren?

She scoffed,he knew that she got annoyed whenever anyone said her name wrong,wether it was unporpous or not.

It's Laurel you idiot,and you know it.

She texted back and poured herself a big hot cup of coffee.She looked at the time:3.40 AM.She smirked,delighted knowing that she possibly woke him up.

---------------------

Frank stirred in his bed moaning,when the sound of his phone woke him up.He grabbed it furiously and clicked on the on button.Still so early in the morning,he still looked handsome and hot wearing nothing but his boxers.

1 New Text Message.

He opened the text message yawning.He read it and chuckled,he really loved annoying her.He started typing.

Thank you for the wake up,I always dreamed of being awaken by you.

He smirked and put the phone down as he stared up at the ceiling.His phone made the sound of a received text message.

Great,happy to acomplish that dream but that's all you get. -he read.He chuckled and read over and over again Laurel's contact name: "My girl".He thought to himself:

We'll see.

----------------------

Very very short but this is just like a small introduction.So yes Kan and Laurel are dating.