Breath of life

A/N

First of all,I was not expecting that for just one very very short chapter,like seriously what the actual fuck xD?So I wanna say thank you to everyone who read,who voted and commented on the first chapter.You don't how much it means to me that someone actually likes what I write :).

Secondly the chapters will be named by names of songs that are stuck in my head.I'm sorry but my brain stops when I have to think of a name for a chapter xD.So with that said here we go,welcome to chapter 2.

------------------------

Laurel was waiting for a taxi on the street outside of the court."The crew" just closed a case early,everyone else was on their way home and she was left stranded on the sidewalk for a taxi.

The clouds were dark.She predicted it was gonna rain.And it did.It started to rain,to pour to be exact.Laurel put her hood on and waited for at least some form of transportation other than the cars driving by as she snuggled in her coat.A grey BMW passed and stopped on the sidewalk in front of Laurel.She knew the car.

It was Frank's car.

He rolled down the window and peaked his head out of it.

"Get in."-Frank said.Laurel hesitated.But she got into the car,mainly because she was sick of waiting.She sat in the passenger's seat and put her seat belt on.-"How long have you been waiting,Lauren?"-he said annoying her.She breathed out and rolled her eyes,she was tired of this.

"Fifteen minutes.Will you please stop calling me Lauren?"-she said looking at him as he drove away to her apartment.He chuckled.

"Okay I'll stop.Just don't get mad with me.It's just I like seeing you annoyed."-he smirked.She rolled her eyes again.

"Stop flirting with me,I have a boyfriend."-she said sharply.He sighed.

"I know,that's the reason I won't stop."-he said parking in front of Laurel's apartment.She huffed and shook her head.

"Thanks for the ride."-she said getting out of the car.

"Anytime Laurie."-he said smiling.She looked at him and smiled slightly.That was how her brother used to call her,until he died.But Frank didn't know that,he couldn't.he didn't.

"Bye Frank."-she said and walked up the stairs and into the building.

Frank watched her as she went inside.The rain was still pouring,expected.

He drove back fast to his house.As he pulled into the driveway he noticed that the lights were on.He did turn them off the morning,who was inside?

He took his gun from under his car-seat and silently got out of his car and into his house as if he were a ninja.He got ready,loaded to gun and held it firmly.He got his strength and kicked down the door of the living room.There right in the middle stood a fairly drunk Gabrielle.Gabrielle was another one of Annalise's students.He was suprised and angered to see her here.Mainly because of how they ended.

"What the hell are you doing here?"-he asked throwing the gun on the dining table.She didn't even flintch,perks of her drunken state.She smiled and walked to him,putting her hands on his chest.

"I miss you.I miss us."-she said with "hope" in her eyes.He rolled his eyes.

"What we had was sex,just sex.Nothing more.No emotions,just pure dirty sex."-he said with a fake smile.He did not want this right now.Her eyes brightened.

"Exactly.I miss the fun we had together."-she said.

"No you miss the fun you had,as for me I've moved on."-he said and walked to the counter.She scoffed.

"Oh so who are you banging now?"-she asked.

"A friend."-he said.He was banging Bonnie.Not someone he wanted to sleep with,but he'd do it just because he was bored,and oh boy was Bonnie thirsty for a booty call from him.

"Oh and is she better than me?"-she asked.No,he said to himself.He didn't say anything instead he just drank his scotch.She rolled her eyes and got impatient so she did what she used to do,take her clothes off right in front of him.So as she took her top down ever so confidently she knew that he was turned on,and he was.He gulped,he was a sucker for a good strip tease.

"So,is she better than me?"-she asked again smiling.He couldn't take it anymore,so he walked to her and kissed ever so lustfully.-"I'll take that as a yes."-she breathed out as he started to plant kisses over her neck and everywhere elsewhere.

----------

So yea this story is NOT for the brains of innocent minded xD.It'll be like this because that's how I imagine the show to be,and I'm sorry but those gay sex scenes point towards this "genre" quite a lot xD.

By the way any Marvel fans out there :3? THAT AVENGERS AGE OF ULTRON TEASER TRAILER THOUGH.

And a new episode of HTGAWM is premiering tonight and I cannot wait:).

xoxo Eva ♥♥