Time

-------------------------------

Laurel was without words because she had just done the worst. She knew how emotional Kann could get and yet there she was cheating on him. She felt as if she had fell in a endless void of darkness,regret and sadness.

"Kann I'm sorry,I am so sor-"-she was cut off by a slap from Kan.Frank's rage built up and Lauren fell to the floor.

"You are a slut.And as for yo-"-he was cut off by a punch from Frank.

"Get OUT."-Frank said sternly.Kann left the apartment holding his nose thinking it was broken.Frank knelled before Laurel.

"You okay?"-he asked holding her chin up gently.

"Yeah.-she replied but her cheek had a hand print as red as blood.

They spent the rest of the day watching movies and eating the chinese that Kann left.Lauren in Frank's arms as he sometimes fed her chinese.

"So what now?"-Lauren asked. And then it hit him. Gabrielle was still living with him, and she was at his apartment,right now.But he did love Laurel more than anything,so he decided it was time for a change.

"Isn't it obvious?"-he giggled and Lauren blushed.

"And what about work?"-she asked.

"I think it's better we kept this to ourselves."-he replied and they smiled to each other.

"I agree."-she stated and he kissed her forehead.

This fluffy romance of theirs continued until nightfall,then,well it was rather...pleasing.