Do I Wanna Know

Hello fine people of Earth.

I welcome you on this day with a new chapter of F.G..

Excuse the cheesiness xD

Enjoy :)

---------------------------------------------

He started his car and put on the radio. He was satisfied when the song: Do I wanna know came up. He tapped his free arm with the rhythm of the song. This was Frank's "jam". He sang to the lyrics and enjoyed the loneliness in his car as he drove to "the house (Analyses’ house)".

He parked in front of the house and turned the radio off as he walked out of the car. He saw Laurel running to the house as he stepped outside. She walked into the house with her purse, a big file in her hands; wearing a short floral dress with a blazer on top and simple slippers. He loved it when she looked like that; so innocent, so sweet. He licked his lips and walked towards the door. 

Laurel was knocking on the door waiting for someone to answer, but then someone called behind her:

"Hey!"-it was Frank. She turned to see him and tried to speak up but her nerves were overpowering her. So she decided to just nod, he nodded back; it was their hello.-"It's locked, no one is inside. They're all in court."-she nodded twice as a sign that she understood.

"I know it’s just that I forgot to leave this behind (showing to the file) and I thought that Sam would be home, but I guess not."

 "Well it's good that I have the key."-Frank says and Laurel smiles slightly. He steps in front of her and unlocks the door. The walk inside the house and Laurel goes into the living room while Frank goes straight to the kitchen.

"You want coffee?"-Frank yelled from the kitchen, but Laurel didn't hear as she was too busy rearranging files. He was surprised, he was loud; he was always so loud.

Laurel was too busy thinking to hear Frank. He called her name, but again no reaction. He was getting worried so he went to the living room where he saw Laurel kneeling and rearranging files at the lower shelves at the "mini-library". He walked towards her silently and kneeled behind her. He came close to her and whispered in her ear:

"Laurie. "-she flinched and gasped. She dropped her files, papers falling on the floor. Frank backed up a bit and started to collect the papers. She turned to face him and she could feel the tension between them. Her adrenalin was at the highest level and she felt the same feeling she felt while in her dream. She stood up; she couldn't take the tension and that feeling of nice un-comfortableness.

He stood up right after her with the file and all the papers in his hands. He was hovering over her looking deeply in her bright blue eyes.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have scared you.”-he says and looks down. She smiles.

"It's okay."-she says and he looks at her again. They continue staring at each other and Laurel finds herself leaning in closer to him, she wanted him. He noticed her sudden movement and he knew what she was doing, but he didn't stop it either. Instead he found himself leaning in too. But they were both interrupted by the sudden knocking on the door just when their lips were inches apart. Frank sighed and walked to the door. He opened it and there stood Kan with a bouquet of flowers in his hands. He smiled when he saw Frank. Frank just stood there with his unimpressed and frustrated look on his face.

Even though he was back together with Gabrielle, he didn't feel the same like he did with Laurel. With Laurel it was mysterious because he still knew nothing about her...or her interests and sexual likings. Gabrielle liked it rough and hard, but Laurel...he just did not know. And oh boy did he want to know. Life had taught him that even the quietest girls can be animals in the bedroom.

"Hi, is Laurel here? I was supposed to pick her up."-Kan said and Frank nodded gesturing for him to walk inside. He did so and walked into the living room where Laurel hadn't moved from the place where she was standing, the place where she and Frank almost kissed.-"Laurel."-he said loudly with a smile. She was taken back to reality. She turned to him and smiled a bright, but fake smile.

Long story short, Kan and Laurel left for a out in the city and a night in his apartment the regular love they made...but Laurel felt something more powerful when she was just inches away from Frank's lips than what she felt when she made love with Kan, heck she faked her orgasm.

But now she was right where she was 4 years ago when she finished high school...she was lost. She knew one thing though: she wanted Frank… in every single way that she could have him.

So I hope you enjoyed. Sorry if the chapter is shit I had major writer’s block and if it wasn’t for you guys I wouldn’t have been continuing this. So maybe the next chapter will come a little late, but please bear with me because today my parents are going to a school meeting where they will find out about my grades. They’re not bad, but not as good as my dad wants them to be.

Don’t forget to leave your feedback,

xoxo Eva