No one's here to sleep

Frank drank his very early morning coffee thinking about Laurel, of course. But he had realized that with Gabrielle being back his desires for Laurel were slowly fading, even though they had almost kissed a week ago. He had accepted the fact that she had a boyfriend and wanted no business with him, but failed to realize that she too was leaning into the "almost kiss".

Gabrielle came behind him and sneakily wrapped her arms around his torso kissing his neck. He smiled and touched one of her arms with his hand.

"Good morning babe."-she said and Frank hummed. He sipped out of his coffee cup and Gabrielle let go of him to pour herself some coffee. Frank looked at the watch on his hand and realized that it was time to go to work. He quickly put his suit on and a tad of his cologne. Shoes on he kissed Gabi goodbye and drove off to Analises's house.

Everyone was in the living room waiting for Frank so Annalise could explain what's their next client. Frank walked into the living room saying a quick "hi" and putting his coat on his desk. He leaned on the desk and Annalise started talking and everyone who worked for Annalise listened...except dear Laurel Castillo. She was distracted by Frank, who had been doing nothing. Even with him just standing she felt a rush. She snapped out of her trance and listened to Annalise's final words.

"...Court is in a week, get ready."-Annalise's final words. Laurel then read the file she was given, the client's file. The client was a father who had allegedly murdered his son in order to give him a punishment for being gay. This case had secretly touched Oliver who was gay, so he swore to himself to find out the truth about this case. 

[warning,the previous text had been a draft for over two months.sorry if the following fucking sucks,I haven't been writing in a while]

Laurel said her goodbyes with everyone except Frank who had been already out the door.

"Do you want a ride?"-he asked when he saw Laurel coming up to the sidewalk.

Boom ovaries. Why was this even happening? She had seen better looking gu-oh wait no,no she hasn't and she knew it. 

"Um, yeah okay."-she got into the passenger seat as Frank started the car. They drove in quietness.

When they got to Laurel's apartment she couldn't just leave him like that so she decided to ask him to come inside her apartment.

"You wanna come inside for coffee?"-she asked. He looked at her and thought for a second. He thought she wanted nothing to do with him.

"Sure, why not?"-he said with a smile and parked the car. Quickly they got into her apartment. Everything was in bright colours, floral prints: Laurel's favourite.

"Black coffee or do you want cappuccino?"-she asked as she entered her kitchen.

"Black coffee."-he said and sat on the comfy couch in the living room. He saw a photo album titled: Whittle me ^_^ 

He smiled and decided why not take a look at it. The album was filled with hundreds of photos of fetus Laurel. He laughed at one particular photo where her whole face was covered in chocolate.

"What are you laughing at?"-she asked and entered the room with the coffee. She then realised what he was holding. She rushed to put the coffee down and grabbed the album out of his hands and she threw it to the end of the room.

"Hey!"-he jokingly yelled and stood up towering over her. She smiled.

"That was not yours to touch."-she said jokingly.

"Oh really?"-he asked coming closer to her. She then realized where and how close he was. Her legs felt like jelly and she would have fallen if it weren't for Frank's lips catching. Suddenly he was kissing her with every bit of lust he had developed for her. Her lips were moist and he could taste her peach lip-balm. He didn't even know what he was doing, he was lost in her eyes and pure lust took over. 

The kiss continued for long and they soon moved to the couch, Laurel in Frank's lap.

She wanted him, oh boy did she want him.

They didn't hear but someone had entered the apartment. The person was walking to the living room as he yelled:

"I brought sushi!"-it was Kan. And when he entered the living room his face was that of shock, disbelief and pure heartbreak.