Follow Me If You Wanna Fly, Like A Satellite.

This is a story about a girl named Ariana Wolfe and a boy named Nathan Sykes. Ari is just a southern girl from Mississippi who lands a modeling career based in London. Right out of high school, Ari moves straight to London with a flat waiting for her along with her manager, Rose, and her to come best friend, Adam. Ari is English, Irish, Italian, and Indian. She's an exotic looking girl with long, thick, jet black hair, that reaches right above her bottom. She has big, bright blue eyes. They range from crystal clear, when she is feeling low about a situation, to blue-black for when shes utterly upset or pissed. She has a big dazzling smile full of bright white teeth. Her lips a plump and pink. She also has long, thick, black lashes framing her eyes. Her body isnt typical for modeling. She is a fully grown, curvy woman with boobs and a butt to match them. Though her stomach, arms, and legs are completely lean, toned, and tanned.She stands at 5'5" without heels. She enjoys reading, writing, drawing, painting, dancing, singing, and photography. She is extremely sarcastic and funny. Shes very outgoing, energetic, and boistorous. She is more of a fighter than a lover, though when she loves, she loves hard. She doesnt trust people easily unless she feels they are one hundred percent trustworthy. She is the kind of person that you can tell anything to without getting judged. She is a good person to come ask for advice, though she doesnt always show how wise she is. She is a pranskster and is very blunt. She will call you out if she thinks you are doing something wrong. She can be your best friend or your worst enemy, just depends on how you treat her. She is the one person you always want on your side.

As for The Wanted, yall should know who they are ;) Also, Michelle, Nareesha, and Kelsey will be in the story. And Ive created Ellie, Jays girlfriend. Leaving poor baby Nath as the single one.

hope yall enjoy and have a good picture of Ari!

feel free to tweet me your thoughts: @CarleyTheWanted :D