6-The call

Y/N POV
"Hello?"

"Uh hi, this is the ,um hospital calling because you contact was in ur mother's emergency numbers, as well as your fathers."

I was scared for my mother. Why would the hospital be calling me and saying my number was in a emergency numbers as well.

" What happened with my mom?!"

"She was found on the floor of the sidewalk and someone took her in the hospital. She is in very critical condition right now. I suggest you should come over to visit your mother."

"O-ok I'll b-be right t-there..."

I end the call

I started to cry. I didnt know what had happened to my mom. I just wanted to get to the hospital as fast as I can so I dragged ainsley with me to the car.

"What's going on?" Ainsley asked.

"We gotta go to the hospital..now"

"Why th-"

"No.Questions.Asked.."

We had started to drive and I was anxious. I was scared a what will happen next. I dont even know what happened to my mom. How did she fall into the sidewalk. Did she drink? I never knew my mother dran-.

"Ay were here"

I get off sprinting towards the hospital. Ainsley running towards me to catch up. I asked the operator where my mom had been staying.

"Room 109"

"Thank you" I said and ran to the room

I loved my mom. The part of my relationship with my mother that I regret is that I wish I talked to her more. That I visited her more. I'm guessing she was going to visit me since she was in my town and that the hospital by my area was calling me. Then I go into the room. She looked very hurt.i hug her, tightly but not to much to hurt her. Then I asked what had happened.

Guys I'm sorry for the lack of updates. I'm not very good at writing and shit. My friend helps me write this since we both came up with the idea so yea. Also because I'm in a diffrent country from where I live in and the signal doest work as much.i promise that I will update very soon.
-a/n