7-Comfort

This is just a filler chapter so nothing juicy also thanks for more than 100 reads. It means alot

Y/N POV
I asked my mother what had happened.
"I -"
The thing (idk wat they are called) started to beep kinda fast. I was scared. I pushed the emergency button. The doctors came and told me to wait outside. Ainsley was waiting outside the door as well since he was waiting for me. I told ainsley what had happened and I started to cry. I couldnt think of the thought of my mother dying. She was sick and I knew that she would die someday, very scared if it was soon.

That might be this day...

The doctor got out of the room and asked me to come with him to his office. I sat down and asked what has happened.

"I'm sorry, but your mother passed."

I just looked at him. I knew it. I fucking knew it.

It was that day...

"Ok, um thank you for trying your best."

A tear escaped my eye while saying that. He nodded then got up to open the door. I left th he room and went with ainsley not saying a word. He had got the hint si he just turned on his car and started to drive.

Complete silence...

Ainsley dropped me off at my house. He gave me a 'are you okay' look. I just nodded and went In my house. I locked the door and went to sleep crying. I started to cry and it progressed more and more. I was crying so much. I didnt have the time to talk to her. She only said "I" and it started to beep. I cried myself to sleep until the next day I got a text...

Hey bros. I know I dont update. It's a habit. Also my school schedule is fucked and I dont have the same lunch with my friends so I'm definitely dOiNg GrEaT. Well I'll update more soon so yea. Thanks guys