One_Yuzu

"You..you are the one I want, Mei"

-

Yuzu dropped the last box onto the floor with a big smile on her face. She just couldn't help it. She was extremely happy to finally be moving the hell away from her old town. Ume, her mother, walked inside and patted her back.

"Good work sport" she said as she passed by and sat down on the floor.

Yuzu chuckled and sat down next to her. She was glad that her mother was finally happy again. She was glad that she was able to find someone else.

"So when am I supposed to meet my stepdad?" Yuzu asked.

Even though Ume and her new husband have been engaged for a while Yuzu has never seen him before.

"Tomorrow, he should be back after he gets off his flight" Ume said as she stood up to start unpacking.

Yuzu nodded in delight and took her boxes to her room. She wasn't used to having a room this big. It was almost like two people could fit in there. She sighed happily and started to unpack a little.

A few hours pass by and Yuzu and Ume are all finished. Currently, they're sitting at the dining table ready to eat.

"Yuzu, are you excited for school" Ume asked.

"Ehhhh, not really" Yuzu said, stretching out the 'eh' for a while.

"But it's gonna have people like you there! You know, the powers and what not" Ume said while pointing at the bandages on Yuzu's right arm.

It starts all the way from a little bit over her elbow and all the way to the fingertips. Yuzu clenched her fists tightly and frowned.

"Mom, you know I love having my powers and all but-"

"But you hate talking about your arm, yes I know honey" Ume sighed.

Sometimes, she just wished Yuzu would accept and embrace that side of her. Ume does see what Yuzu sees in that side of her though. A monster.

"I'm sorry mom, it's just I miss dad" Yuzu says while setting her fork down.

"It's okay honey, it's okay" Ume said as she stood up and grabbed their dishes and took it to the sink.

"Go get some rest for tomorrow Yuzu, you'll need it" Ume said as she started to turn on the faucet.

Yuzu nodded and walked over into her room. She stared at her new bed that her mom helped her put up and sighed. She collapsed into her bed and faced the ceiling. Tomorrow is a new day she thought before falling asleep.

"Yuzu wake up or you'll be late!" Ume shouted waking up the young blonde.

Yuzu flew out of bed and grabbed her uniform that she had to where. She fixed her hair and ran into the kitchen. She hugged her mother and took some toast.

"Yuzu! Remember, don't lose control" Ume said with a stern expression.

Yuzu also holding a serious expression nodded before running back out. Ume sighed to herself as she sat on the couch. Please don't lose control, Yuzu.

As she ran Yuzu thought about what her mom said. Don't lose control. Don't lose control. To be really honest she doesn't lose control that often. Hell its even rare. But ever since before they left their old town Yuzu was acting different.

Yuzu shook the thought out of her head as she approached the school. Her mouth nearly dropped at the sight of this big ass school. She felt a small pat on her back and turned around.

There stood a pair of hazel eyes staring at her. The hazel eyed girl smiled and took her hand out.

"Hey I'm Harumin, you must be the new one, right?" The now known Harumin asked. Yuzu nodded and Harumin chuckled.

"It's okay, I'm not like everyone else here, you can talk to me" she smiled. Yuzu sighed slightly and smiled too

"Thanks, I'm Yuzu by the way"

Harumin smiled and then lead Yuzu to the entrance of the school.

"So, what's your power?" Harumin asked.

Yuzu, slightly taken aback, jerked around quickly. Harumin chuckled nervously and smiled.

"Oh sorry I didn't-"

"No it's okay it's just I'm not used to people saying that" Yuzu confessed.

"Oh well yeah, everyone here has something special with them so what's it for you" Harumin tried again.

"I'm a fire-"

"Wait really! I'm a lava! No wonder I felt such a pull toward you!" Harumin cut Yuzu off who sighed in some relief.

"Yeah that's cool" Yuzu smiled, trying to be polite.

"What's up with the bandages? Or do you like it for design or something?" Harumin also asked. Yuzu looked down and shook her head.

"I don't like talking about it" Yuzu mumbled.

"Oh that's okay I understand" Harumin said.

No you don't. You don't understand anything. Yuzu thought but kept to herself. They kept walking until soon they came face to face with all of the students in rows. Harumin sighed in irritation and whispered to Yuzu.

"Sorry about this Yuzu but I have to go, it's something we always do when there's a new kid" she said before running into a group of people.

Yuzu just faced ahead and walked to where ever this thing ended. She didn't have to wait long as she came face to face with a tall jet black haired female. This female was named Mei.

Mei stared at new blonde girl and froze. She didn't know what it was but she felt some kind of pull towards the blonde. Yuzu, on the other hand, looked at Mei and her eyes softened. She also didn't know what it was and she didn't like it.

It was almost as if her body was telling her...

"You"